Looking for a Good tablet

Can someone suggest me a tablet around 7 inch within the range of <= 15K?
1) I don't want Akash or Akash2
2) I don't want an HCL tablet
3) I don't want an MTNL tablet and
4) I don't want some CHEAP chinese crap.

It should be robust enough to be handled by children.
Like HCL Tablets, it SHOULDN'T!!! have any restriction loading anything from Google play store
A camera will be a preference but not a need.
Higher resolution will be a preference but not a need

Last edited:

daemon

Broken In
As rudswa said, I'd also suggest you to go with nexus 7 , its stellar. I myself bought the 8 GB, though it didn't arrive yet (waiting for 21 days :O ). You won't get 8 GB model on local Indian website since it's mostly out of stock in most of countries where it's available. amazon.com is way to go (some third party sellers do ship worldwide)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How he is going to stop usage of Google Play store in Nexus 7?

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
As rudswa said, I'd also suggest you to go with nexus 7 , its stellar. I myself bought the 8 GB, though it didn't arrive yet (waiting for 21 days :O ). You won't get 8 GB model on local Indian website since it's mostly out of stock in most of countries where it's available. amazon.com is way to go (some third party sellers do ship worldwide)

For how much did you buy it?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Add 3k more and get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and get peace of mind, don't buy cheap tabs, my funbook is in warranty center for the next month or so, rampant battery issues.

Sam22

TV Expert
I suppose you can get some good samsung tabs in your budget. I don't have that much knowledge about the apps and cameras of the same, you have to check it yourself.

Top Bottom