Longest Game you've ever played...

Neuron

Electronic.
PES 2010 in BAL mode.It's been almost a month since i installed it and still plays it for about 30 minutes almost daily.Going to retire soon :grin:

EDIT:Sorry,not a month almost 8 months.:duh2:

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i completed GTA SA in 3 years :p

actually i wasnt bothered much about missons since very long , just went freestyle and did other stuffs. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another Longest Game I've played ( and sill play it when ever I get time and feel the urge ) is Cricket 07 ( with mods and addons ).

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
topgear said:
Another Longest Game I've played
( and sill play it when ever I get time
and feel the urge ) is Cricket 07 ( with
mods and addons ).
I play this even now. Almost everyday.
But mods?addons? Can you give me a link to download them?

masterkd

Padawan
Dragon age origins with all dlcs more than 80 hrs gameplay
moreover lots of addons available in bioware projects adds to that

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys what were you doing?? I mean I had explored every single corner of the map and I completed the game in about 70 hours with all DLCs ever released. Did you guys used to wander a lot because I didn't use to do that. I mean I'll explore the whole area but I won't come back to that same place again unless I had a quest there.

grimfangs

Right off the assembly line
According to me, it's [Prototype].
There are some missions you just can't get over with.
Good game anyways.

gameranand

Living to Play
grimfangs said:
According to me, it's [Prototype].
There are some missions you just can't get over with.
Good game anyways.
Come on man this game is quite short for me even with all the side missions.

grimfangs

Right off the assembly line
Come on man this game is quite short for me even with all the side missions.
Well considering the fact that I haven't played it for a few months now since I had my hard disk changed in the middle of a mission (obviously not playing it), it is a pretty long time to consider...:-D

gameranand

Living to Play
grimfangs said:
Well considering the fact that I haven't played it for a few months now since I had my hard disk changed in the middle of a mission (obviously not playing it), it is a pretty long time to consider...
Well you can't count the no. of hours or days or months when you were not playing this game to gameplay hours now can you?? :)) :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
grimfangs said:
Well considering the fact that I haven't
played it for a few months now since I
had my hard disk changed in the
middle of a mission (obviously not
playing it), it is a pretty long time to
consider
Count the hours you play it. Not the hours you have it/dont have it on your Hdd

rajeevk

Journeyman
It took six months to clear Counter Strike-Condition Zero. This was without cheat codes but with cheat codes you can clear it in few hours.

gameranand

Living to Play
rajeevk said:
It took six months to clear Counter Strike-Condition Zero. This was without cheat codes but with cheat codes you can clear it in few hours.
Well gameplay is without cheat codes. If you are applying cheats then you are not playing the game at all.

amitava82

MMO Addict
More like, It took you 6 months to learn how to play FPS. And few hours to finish the campaign.

Neuron

Electronic.
Well,if you play it in hard or expert difficulty,surely its gonna take some months or even a year to finish.

Top Bottom