Long-delayed post

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I posted a new thread in Chit Chat last night and briefly got a message saying that the post would show up after it has been approved by the mods. More than 14 hours have passed since then but my post still has not shown up.

There's nothing that could remotely be considered offensive in that post. It's about a photo of the moon that I shot last week and links to that image at ImageShack. I just wanted to share the picture with other forum members. What's going on???

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
There is no such thing as MOD approval for Chit Chat threads. Just to make sure, i rechecked the Moderated Threads section, but i didnt find any thread there. So there must be some confusion. Please go ahead and post your thread again!

OP
P

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
OK, must have been a momentary glitch. I'd just returned to the forum after an absence of a few months and that glitch had me wondering if some new rules had been implemented during my absence.

I'll post it again, but not right now, maybe tomorrow. (I went to bed at 6 am yesterday and I'm turning in "early" tonight - at 2:40 am :) ) Thanks for checking. And thanks to the others for your interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom