Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse

Krow

Crowman
The G400 looks ugly. I do like the bullet hole sticker on the MX518.

Anyway, I read your advice on the mousepad after ordering the Control edition. I'll keep the pad under cover at all times then. :p

AcceleratorX

Youngling
My experiences with Logitech mice have not really been very good. I've had a Logitech G1 mouse, which was one of the best mice I have ever used. This died within 1.5 years. My experience is opposite: Logitech mice absolutely don't do well in dusty environments. This was replaced by an MX518 (older 1600 DPI version) which also failed in 2 years. I replaced it with a DeathAdder 3.5G which, though working well, had a lot of firmware bugs initially (most likely fixed now).

I can say with some confidence that the DeathAdder 3.5G is a better mouse, glides smoother and has much better precision on even ordinary mousepads compared to the MX518. However, I didn't want to put up with the firmware bugs I had and hence gave it to a friend.

Now I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder X5 and it's been going extremely strong with no bugs whatsoever. It's only 2000DPI but it suits my purposes. And it's built like a tank. In fact, My Microsoft mouse and keyboard have outlasted any Logitech or Razer devices I've ever used, and I put heavy stress on these devices.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i am using 1800 DPI on my abyssys with goliathus speed i switch to 3600 dpi only while sniping again the choice of mat is completely individual taste i would suggest to get a feel of both the mats before deciding

3600 dpi for sniping? have you reached sky and met god there? :lol:

Top Bottom