Logitech MX518 (Old)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hello everyone!

i wanted to buy the old Logitech MX518 mouse, preferably unused. is there any online retailer which still has a stock of it? please let me know.

thanks!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I would doubt it would be available.. but I would ask the obvious question which you might already have thought of.. Why not G400. :)

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
(without considering the new specs of the G400) for 'look' of the MX518. :)
also, many old-time users of the MX518 do not seem to be too happy with the G400, as compared to the MX518, saying that its not really an 'upgrade'.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
(without considering the new specs of the G400) for 'look' of the MX518. :)

well you need to search a lot in that case.

also, many old-time users of the MX518 do not seem to be too happy with the G400, as compared to the MX518, saying that its not really an 'upgrade'.

I assume you haven't used MX518, so it won't be a upgrade for you if you get G400. MX518 might be risky as its production is stopped and warranty might be a issue. I remember s180000rpm getting his MX518 replaced by G400. check with him.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yes, i understand that if i am able to get a new one (highly improbable), RMAing would give me a G400. phew...let me see if s180000rpm or someone else could help me get a used one atleast. thanks for your assistance!

Top Bottom