loan for iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Sooo you'll have to take a loan to get the iPhone, another loan for those high data bills that you run into, and finally a third loan to pay off the first 2 loans, hmm makes Sense!! ^-^

gauravsuneja

macaddict
kaisa hai plan yeh toh batao if i pay down payment of 15k what will be th emi in 6 moths or 12months at what interest rates

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Presenting....

jPhone India - The Hype machine
Directed by ******
India 2008, 35mm, color, 172 min.
With Nrgs, Sunl Dut, aaj Kumr
Hindi with English subtitles

The character of Radha, played by the Indian star Nrgs, is at the center of this epic melodrama of family and deception in the independent nation-state on the brink of widespread social change, the availability of jPhone 3G in India. The peasant woman raises two sons amidst a series of crippling trials, despite of all sorts of troubles she is determined to get jPhone.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/2799482458_78f111720f_o.jpg​

The only way before her is to take karz (loan) from the Lala (IC-i-CI) while the other son rebels against this act and vows to avenge his family against Sukhilala (aka lala) and his friends (liarTel and VaderPhone), the friendly looking (but is not really) moneylender who cheats them out of their crop and takes advantage of the poor mother's attraction towards this new 3G phone in the market .

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2799482464_b6a13a7a6e_o.jpg​

Ultimately, Radha comes to her senses but now has to pay to the lala for the rest of her life, her son revolts against the Lala, but is it too late ?
There is surely more to see. Spectacularly filmed in Gevacolor and then transferred to Technicolor, movie is a cornerstone of classic Indian cinema, capturing the trials of telecommunication and technology in transition.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Presenting....

jPhone India - The Hype machine
Directed by ******
India 2008, 35mm, color, 172 min.
With Nrgs, Sunl Dut, aaj Kumr
Hindi with English subtitles

The character of Radha, played by the Indian star Nrgs, is at the center of this epic melodrama of family and deception in the independent nation-state on the brink of widespread social change, the availability of jPhone 3G in India. The peasant woman raises two sons amidst a series of crippling trials, despite of all sorts of troubles she is determined to get jPhone.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/2799482458_78f111720f_o.jpg​

The only way before her is to take karz (loan) from the Lala (IC-i-CI) while the other son rebels against this act and vows to avenge his family against Sukhilala (aka lala) and his friends (liarTel and VaderPhone), the friendly looking (but is not really) moneylender who cheats them out of their crop and takes advantage of the poor mother's attraction towards this new 3G phone in the market .

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2799482464_b6a13a7a6e_o.jpg​

Ultimately, Radha comes to her senses but now has to pay to the lala for the rest of her life, her son revolts against the Lala, but is it too late ?
There is surely more to see. Spectacularly filmed in Gevacolor and then transferred to Technicolor, movie is a cornerstone of classic Indian cinema, capturing the trials of telecommunication and technology in transition.

:lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
News, my colleague today got an iphone 3G and someone forwarded him a mail listing all the flaws of the phone. After spending 31K he is pissed. haha, he should have investigated abt the product or wud have just asked me.

Poor Chap!

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
News, my colleague today got an iphone 3G and someone forwarded him a mail listing all the flaws of the phone. After spending 31K he is pissed. haha, he should have investigated abt the product or wud have just asked me.

Poor Chap!

Ask him if he wants to sell it off at a cheaper price :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ I don't want to chant the word iPhone before him for next few days, he gets frustrated. btw, i think you will have to use his airtel connenction , right?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ I'll ask him then, after few days when dust settles. Currently he is trying to impress girls with that VFM :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom