loan for iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I am at a total loss, should I laugh at folly of the people, whowould actually take loans or should I feel angry at the way the banks and telcos are racketeering to loot us.

I can get a good bike for that price. It would work for years and even then give good resale price.

Or

You can buy EEE PC 9 or ten inch models (Yes they are in India. I used the 10 inch model my self) Multi touch an all. Acer Aspire One or MSI Wind with a nice 3G phone that will act as modem!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ROFLMAO ........ :D :lol: .... zOMG loan for ifone ??? haha.

That shitass and dumb, self****ing Phone :D.

People are really going nuts now.

I would rather buy a GTX260 + C2D E8400 in that price and spend 5k more for a mobo :lol:

****, this is height of stupidity. I am tired of this ifone hype now. Everywhere in my town, my school, amongst the girls ,everywhere this iFone :|.

A Quote from a Slayer song --

"God Hate us All" (Here all = us people who know iFone is **** :D).

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I am at a total loss, should I laugh at folly of the people, whowould actually take loans or should I feel angry at the way the banks and telcos are racketeering to loot us.

I can get a good bike for that price. It would work for years and even then give good resale price.

Or

You can buy EEE PC 9 or ten inch models (Yes they are in India. I used the 10 inch model my self) Multi touch an all. Acer Aspire One or MSI Wind with a nice 3G phone that will act as modem!

Just preying on the GREED and STUPIDITY of people, and believe me, there will be many takers for this loan.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ROFLMAO ........ :D :lol: .... zOMG loan for ifone ??? haha.

That shitass and dumb, self****ing Phone :D.

People are really going nuts now.

I would rather buy a GTX260 + C2D E8400 in that price and spend 5k more for a mobo :lol:

****, this is height of stupidity. I am tired of this ifone hype now. Everywhere in my town, my school, amongst the girls ,everywhere this iFone :|.

A Quote from a Slayer song --

"God Hate us All" (Here all = us people who know iFone is **** :D).

It happens dude. Whenever Apple releases a new product, there will lot of buzz and talk. Unavoidable thought it's bullshit.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Good for those obsessed with the latest shiny thingies and who don't mind selling their house to get it!! :D

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
When I saw the subject line of this thread, I thought the OP was going to ask how he can get a loan to buy an iphone. Thank god he and at least some forum members have more sense.

chandru.in

In the zone
Well what to say? A bunch of people follow hype like lemmings (figuratively told). Next come banks trying to cash in on their blindness!

Hmmm... There must be really broad smiles at Cupertino about how easily they managed to judge and hypnotize the lemmings and soon make them bankrupt!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom