Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Mail me too.
Also any site where I can get pdf's or ebooks on linux?
I will print them & will read them leisurely :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I can search for and send the gentoo docs I collected you can then look around and update the relevant section. Most of them will still remain the same like the vi cheatsheet and such. So, I guess sending the doc file will be better since it will be a problem to mess with the pdf. Anyways as you wish. PM me your email address.
And already NucleusKore has pointed you to the pdf of the slackbook.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^*forums.techguy.org/unix-linux/704534-free-linux-guides.html

I think giga has one website where there are links to many such pdfs, ask him

I can search for and send the gentoo docs I collected you can then look around and update the relevant section. Most of them will still remain the same like the vi cheatsheet and such. So, I guess sending the doc file will be better since it will be a problem to mess with the pdf. Anyways as you wish. PM me your email address.
And already NucleusKore has pointed you to the pdf of the slackbook.
And yes, DO send the Doc version since it will be easier to mess with. I can export it later.
Please upload it in mediafire for me and either PM or send here the link, so it can be useful for more people.
Is the official gentoo docs package complete ? If it is, I may as well download/copy that.

I found a guy who prints pages at 50ps per page for orders over 200 pages in size.

How much cost per page do 5K budget monochrome lazer printers with refilled local ink offer ? I mean exclusive of paper cost.

Who needs a printed Gentoo manual anyway? :p Use links/lynx as you install :p
Who says I read only while installing ? I want to read at leisure. When I am eating. While watching telivison. While in the toilet. While travelling. Thats when I enjoy reading the most. :)

And btw, I am not installing via Gentoo live CD Its giving me a kernel panic. I am doing an install via arch linux or slackware into another partition with the help of the internet and the terminal. :cool:

No, I collected it from gentoo.org.
You can get it off *home.mehulved.com/gentoo.doc
Thanks. :D

I realised that I forgot to install OOo in Arch, and I am migrating to slackware already. Guess I will transfer it to my Pen Drive and open in OOo from windows later tonight.

How many pages is it totally ?

And I ask again, is buying a cheap 5K monochrome lazer printer worth it ? I need to do tasks like these often this year, and I have to submit HUGE reports often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom