'Limbo' Discussion Thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Go ahead. What's your interpretation?

Use Spoilers mind.

Well here goes. if any one hasn't uet completed game dont see the spoiler :wink:

as I completed obstacle after obstacle(of whom some were quite very hard) it was clear that the boy was in a journey something important to him.

so after I finally completed the final obstacle and broke the sidewall, I thought the boy maybe dead. he wasn't moving and his eyes were closed. Thought he might be dead. by the time he finally moved and got ready to walk again, I went right. When he finally reahces the girl who seems to be in no visible danger she gets kind of surprised to see him

To be this is a game about a boy who is dreaming(who doesn't know it yet) who sets out on the epic journey to save his sister(love?)

although would have preffered an ending where the two atleast greeted each other or hugged.

Good game.

mitraark

Decrepit
Well i had read too much about the ending that i couldn't come p with my own version ...

I agreed with that story where one said the boy is actually dreaming and trying to save his sister who commited suicide , as is shown by a girl hanged from a tree

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@mitraark strange enough.
When I completed the game there was no girl hanging. Rather she was picking flowers. I donot think she died.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@mitraark I think it was not related to him. Never mind it is a great game :D
btw
I think it was just shown to show up violence. Much like the many dead bodies floating in water in some parts of game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally after collecting all eggs I have started the secret level. It is ONE HARD level. Unable to cross the Saw Blades in complete darkness :(
Proving too difficult. But will keep trying :)

smashingdude

~~Dragon Ball~~
My interpretation would be:

The boy was alive throughout, till the last level when he broke the glass pane. After that, he died and his spirit startled his sister. Then his sister saw his corpse and committed suicide. Though I really wish that it isn't this way.

Btw, really nice game.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My interpretation would be:

The boy was alive throughout, till the last level when he broke the glass pane. After that, he died and his spirit startled his sister. Then his sister saw his corpse and committed suicide. Though I really wish that it isn't this way.

Btw, really nice game.

His sister was an hero.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@axes

First go forward slow and wait for the left trap to fall then when it falls move back again with right timing to miss the right trap.

That said this is the beginning of the hard part of the game. Trust me things will get lot harder if you plan on completing the game :wink:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The timing is very crucial. Move slowly just that the left one falls then move back again after it falls half way. Timing is everything in this one.

If you still can't pass it I guess it's best to check YouTube.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Nope I won't check youtube.

But that second trap,if I try to run away it follows me :razz:

Or am I missing something here.

Top Bottom