'Limbo' Discussion Thread

mitraark

Decrepit
Played for 5 hours staight yesterday night , got stuck at 5th last chapter , wil definitely complete today :| One of the best games i have ever played .

noob

Cyborg Agent
Played for 5 hours staight yesterday night , got stuck at 5th last chapter , wil definitely complete today :| One of the best games i have ever played .

can post link to image of your DP ?

i want it

awesome game tho...reached HOTEL

Can this be played in offline mode? And how long? I can't really stay online all the time. I have a night unlimited BB and my EVDO has variable speeds, not suitable for gaming. :(

yes u can....i got this game from T0*****s :)

mitraark

Decrepit
The GAME IS SO GOOD I AM WRITING IN CAPS !!!!!!

I made the DP by PrtScn of Extra Larged size icon of LIMBO. Will make a PNG version with transparent background now.

mitraark

Decrepit
Definitely gore. Especially the spider , that was really scary :|

The way how his head went flying as the blades passed through , Yep, Gore.

Finished it last night.

Liked:
1) Game design and environment.
2) Gory traps and deaths
3) The variety of puzzles
4) Very nice combination of traps, games twists and AI.

Disliked:
1)Story? Was there any?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Finished it last night.

Liked:
1) Game design and environment.
2) Gory traps and deaths
3) The variety of puzzles
4) Very nice combination of traps, games twists and AI.

Disliked:
1)Story? Was there any?

Just completed this game. This sums it up. The story is upto the player to interpret.

Krow

Crowman
Yeah, the story is open to interpretation. The end especially leaves a lot of room for that.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Wow. One day i was just browsing through gaming thread n saw this one. Had no idea about this game. then i checked one the video posted here and was tempted to play.

Finally, today i started my game at 12.30 pm in my office and finished it by 8 Pm.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::cool::-D:lol: Ahahahaha Nice game. took around 4-5 hrs. cant really tell the exact time as did little work :shock::shock: too in between.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I did not find it very hard. I was able to figure the solutions to each chapter in almost 1st or second attempt , though took many attempts to finish some chapters cause of horrible deaths due to bad timing. :twisted::twisted: Also, liked the several ways the character can die the gore-some death :twisted::twisted::twisted: POOR KID :-?:-?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Started this. Playing a bit everyday.

Can anyone help with the achievements on Steam :p ?

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
has anyone tried using Xbox 360 controller in Linux with this game?

Does it work? It isn't working for me. Works in Super Meat Boy though.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
One of the hardest parts of the game-

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Limbo%20Screenshots/2012-06-28_00002.jpg

and some more screenies-

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Limbo%20Screenshots/2012-06-29_00002.jpg

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Limbo%20Screenshots/2012-06-29_00002.jpg

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Limbo%20Screenshots/2012-06-29_00004.jpg

and need help with this-

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Limbo%20Screenshots/2012-07-03_00002.jpg

Top Bottom