LG Optimus One launched!!!

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
LG at last releasesd their new android offering Optimus One and at a competitive price of 13k!!!
Its been reviewed by team digit and according to them its faster then Samsung Galaxy 3...

Check these out -

Thinkdigit.com, LG Optimus One P500 - Value for Money

Ecoustics.com, LG Optimus One Review

asia.cnet.com, Reviews

techradar.com, LG Optimus One Review

Last edited:

Aditya11

Journeyman
Since Galaxy 3 users never complained about it being a "slow" phone, I wonder how Optimus One being faster than G3 could be its selling point!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ maybe they referring to fast launching of apps or execution of tasks. galaxy 3 may lag if you run multiple apps cause of its 256Mb ram but LG OO have 512Mb so certain apps will respond faster & multitasking will be better.

Gollum

Collector
Check techradar.com's review of this phone. So far the best i've come across. Gsm arena hasn't reviewed this phone. OR maybe i couldn't find it.

OP
N

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Check techradar.com's review of this phone. So far the best i've come across. Gsm arena hasn't reviewed this phone. OR maybe i couldn't find it.

No gsmarena havnt reviewed this phone yet.

But phonearena has revewied "optimus t". Its another version of optimus one with just a change of name and carrier.
LG Optimus T Review

They awarded this phone 8 points where Galaxy 3 got just 7...

Gollum

Collector
Lol i got swype on my symbian phone. So i guess it can be used on optimus also. This is a very cool input method.

shanktech

Right off the assembly line
I called the mobile store customer care they said they will be receiving the stock within in a week or so

the price of optimus one is 12k or 13k?
LG Optimus P500 Price in India with Features and Specification

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I always go for the upper limit. If the price is lesser then its just another thing to be happy about,

OP
N

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
I think the street price will be 12k :)

See this.

Last edited:

oval_man

Journeyman
Unfortunately,this device does NOT support Adobe flash player 10.1.
Adobe's minimum specs are an ARMv7 processor and this mobile has a Qualcomm MSM7227 which is an ARMv6.

Top Bottom