LG Optimus G now available in India for Rs. 30990

Empirial

Youngling
LG Optimus G (E975) is now available in India from online retailer Saholic. The LG Optimus G was announced back in August, which went on sale in Korea in September 2012. It has a 4.7-inch (1280 x 768 pixels) True HD IPS + Display with 15:9 aspect ratio, 1.5GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU, 13MP camera with an LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera. It was originally launched with Android 4.0 ICS, now it would come on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).

It has 2GB DDR2 RAM and 32GB of internal memory. The connectivity features include, 3G. HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS and NFC. It packs a 2,100 mAh . It would also offer enhanced UX with upgraded QSlide that lets you open 2 apps in a single screen and now supports video, browser, memo, calendar and calculator. Other features include Dual Screen Dual Play, QuickMemo, Live Zooming while watching a video, Smart Shutter and lots more.

The Optimus G global roll out stared last month, and it would roll out in European countries starting from this month.

Source : LG Optimus G now available in India for Rs. 30990

Last edited:

Neo

This is not real. I was expecting at least 35k.
If it releases for 30k, then, well, WOW!

tkin

Back to school!!
This pricing is unbelievable, we have a Xperia Z at 36k, but Optimus G is almost the same bar the screen, but for those who do not prefer 5" screen, the Optimus G @ 4.7" screen is very good, this beats the cr@p out of SGS III and laughs at butterfly at 44k. Its getting JB 4.1.2(rollout started), so what's not to like, so this it, the first quad core krait in India? :D :D

LG Optimus G E973 vs. Sony Xperia Z - GSMArena.com

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
30K Amazing! I really hope LG does some good advertising mocking gs3..Like why go for gs3 when you can go for the mobile optimus prime uses optimus G :rofl:

Great pricing by LG :eek:, now who in their right mind would buy a GS3

People who think samsung is the best and lg makes Refrigirators

mitraark

Decrepit
LG is doing the right thing by their competitive pricing, people tend to stick to a particular brand irrespective of their performance and specs, pricing is the only way to lure them.

kapilove77

Padawan
Are you kidding me? well well this is very good. :D.

Edit: 1 min its LG. Lazy people with very delay updates. Heard its locally available for 28k. (need to check this out)

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
So i guess F7 price would be around 20k. My mind is boggling between Xperia and LG, and if price is reasonable, F7 FTW!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
So i guess F7 price would be around 20k. My mind is boggling between Xperia and LG, and if price is reasonable, F7 FTW!!!
I doubt it, F7 should be 22k I think, else it makes L9 redundant and LG just introduced it here and from L9 till 4xHD there is a large gap, F7 can be 22k and co-exist with L9 and 4XHD. After 4X you get G.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I doubt it, F7 should be 22k I think, else it makes L9 redundant and LG just introduced it here and from L9 till 4xHD there is a large gap, F7 can be 22k and co-exist with L9 and 4XHD. After 4X you get G.

Hope its 18k i know its not possible, there no way i will be able to buy a 20k phone.Hope L9 becomes 15k :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Hope its 18k i know its not possible, there no way i will be able to buy a 20k phone.Hope L9 becomes 15k :)
No competition, from samsung you get grand at 22k, anything else is not good, from HTC you get a5 and adreno 203 for 20k( :evil: ), Sony, no competition as well, 15-22k is virtually unchallenged by L9 atm.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Well L9 @ 18k, F7 @ 21k, and 4X on 24k will be good pricing and it covers major segment. If L9 price will down by a bit, it will be taken up by lot more consumers, who think of buying Canvas HD. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Well L9 @ 18k, F7 @ 21k, and 4X on 24k will be good pricing and it covers major segment. If L9 price will down by a bit, it will be taken up by lot more consumers, who think of buying Canvas HD. :D
LG makes fridges, micromax has quad core, braaahh, omgbbqwtftehwin, sounds familiar?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
LG makes fridges, micromax has quad core, braaahh, omgbbqwtftehwin, sounds familiar?

Well, i am not telling about noobs who tell MMX QC is better than LG DC. I am talking about people who really do research before shell out 15k+.

BTW, LG OG @ 2100mAh? Even Xperia Z comes with 2330mAh. LG, WTH are you doing? L9 have 2100mAh i guess.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, i am not telling about noobs who tell MMX QC is better than LG DC. I am talking about people who really do research before shell out 15k+.

BTW, LG OG @ 2100mAh? Even Xperia Z comes with 2330mAh. LG, WTH are you doing? L9 have 2100mAh i guess.
Yeah, but shouldn't be that bad, krait is more power efficient than my OMAP and same screen size, so unless you game a lot it should easily last a day or two(FYI on light usage I get full 2 days+ on my L9)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yeah i know you praise about L9's battery backup. Even i was shocked when i used it. But the thing is, don't you feel for quad core, atleast 2600mAh+ is needed. Even it is not power hungry, if i play games for a few hours, it should at least last for 12+ hours.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Yeah i know you praise about L9's battery backup. Even i was shocked when i used it. But the thing is, don't you feel for quad core, atleast 2600mAh+ is needed. Even it is not power hungry, if i play games for a few hours, it should at least last for 12+ hours.
I told you man, this is krait, its power efficiency and performance per watt is ridiculous: LG Optimus G battery tests are done, here are the results - GSMArena Blog

And as you can see here, LG optimized G nicely, here's Nexus 4: *blog.gsmarena.com/google-nexus-4-b...test-see-if-its-better-than-the-galaxy-nexus/ ;)

Raw battery rating means nothing with krait phones, its how optimized the OS is :D :D

Top Bottom