LG Optimus G now available in India for Rs. 30990

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey how about LG Giving updates? Or any other alternatives like custom roms for faster updates?
G is getting JB, rollout started, and Indian models will most probably come with JB out of the box: LG Optimus G begins its worldwide availability rollout with Jelly Bean on board | Android Central

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah wait for sometime and Z price might do down as well. xD
Sony wants to cash in now, doubt it will happen, there is no competition, HTC is at it again with the butterfly, whose price tries to fly away from US like a butterfly ;)

Neo

It does man, but I am afraid to take gambles, and many others here will feel the same way, you can't even get a paid service(confirmed in XDA) :(

I don't see any gamble as long as the device reaches my home unharmed.
in any case, you can send it back to the States for RMA, no?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
No competition, from samsung you get grand at 22k, anything else is not good, from HTC you get a5 and adreno 203 for 20k( :evil: ), Sony, no competition as well, 15-22k is virtually unchallenged by L9 atm.

Well as you see..many online websites are already selling L9 @ 15k Check Infibeam as mithun and tenida had told,hs18 was also offering
So down the line I guess LG Will officialy sell it at 15k and F7 will be in 20k, F5 maybe 12-15k along with L9?
Hows F5 specs?

IMO,F7,F5 are aimed for USA,EU not for Indian market .
2 GB ram under 22k? Imposible

rider

as Kratos
If Optimus G launched at that much price. I'm sure Nexus 4 16GB would be launched for 25k locally. :razz:

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't see any gamble as long as the device reaches my home unharmed.
in any case, you can send it back to the States for RMA, no?
Cost will be shipping+$180 charge for return shipping to be payed to LG Texas. Over 10k :(

If Optimus G launched at that much price. I'm sure Nexus 4 16GB would be launched for 25k locally. :razz:
It won't come here most probably, cause people would buy it like mad dogs and LG has yet to sort the production issues.

rider

as Kratos
Oh! Please stop calling us mad dogs. :razz: You can say it will sell like hot cakes.
*i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/550/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg
There was no production issue by LG. During November Google played some marketing game to make it popular. Some says LG disputed for the price tag put by google in playstore. LG clearly said there was no and has production issue for Nexus 4 phone. Nowadays its easily available in US.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Don't get offended, I am one of these mad dogs myself, will buy Nexus 7 tab in a few months :D :D

Top Bottom