LG G2 Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 118788

Any update?

I had message the seller and he says he have already dispatched the product. He said to me contact him again If I don't receive my product within 25 days.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Got this for my G2, much better than the Stock case:
*www.nillkin.com/uploads//2013101019235173499.jpg

.jRay.

Youngling
800/- ebay, I think I pushed a 100/- coupon with that. The best feature is the magnet to keep the flap closed, a boon if you ask me.

Does Quickwindow work with it?

- - - Updated - - -

So... Today i received It.

.jRay.

Youngling
Congos. Still waiting for mine. Please share a short review after usage.

The Film was well packed and is easy to apply.

The box contains the film itself and the application kit.

How i applied it...

1.Wipe screen with wet wipe.
2. Wipe screen with dry wipe immediately.
3. Use blue electrostatic film to clear the screen of dust particles.
4. use micro fiber cloth to wipe screen and clean thoroughly.
5. Remove the front film and align properly.
6. place on the screen after alignment and apply slight pressure
7. use micro fiber cloth to remove air bubbles.

The film is smooth to touch and resists scratches from keys (yes i tried it ) also any other metal objects.
It seems to withstand small blows.
Touch sensitivity is best i've seen on a scratchguard. responds to light touches well and knock code works almost all the time.
And there's one for the camera too. (Two actually, but i was not careful with the first one).
Looks thick on the screen.

But i think i fu**ed up, take a look at these images

theres a small layer of god knows what. i think its just adhesion but not sure.
WP_20140624_22_04_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20140624_22_03_49_Pro.jpg

WP_20140624_22_03_38_Pro.jpg

D

Deleted member 118788

^ The attachments are not showing on my end. Could you upload through alternative way? Is it finger print prone?

D

Deleted member 118788

Finally got the tempered glass protector after so much waiting. I have applied it and just one word for it - AWESOME!!!!

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Lollipop out for India, still no OTA, but can be flashed from here: LG G2 Firmware List

OTA to arrive by 28th May:

*i.imgur.com/Oh2KPRE.png

Although this is a bit out of topic, but i recommend you all to get US version (AT&T or Verizon) unlocked from geb.eBay.in (Global EasyBuy)
I got mine,LG G2 D800 32GB, for Rs16,000 in April this year. It took around 2 weeks to arrive at my doorstep. The charger supplied will be US type, 2 Pin charger, so make sure you have a spare adapter (approx Rs20). As soon as i bought it i downloaded the Lolipop ROM and updated it manually.

Sure i dont get warranty, but for Rs16,000. Its worth it !

If anybody wants some info, like review, picture samples, etc etc let me know.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Got the G2 Lollipop update, no OTA, had to update via update tool.

Got some heating after update, had to do a factory reset. Sync took care of everything. Running flawlessly now. Battery life is more or less same as kitkat.

*i.imgur.com/Q0PodNh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SBWfX9r.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HzftNm7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/QYJ2AbJ.jpg

Also got LTE enabled, though it's not compatible with the band Airtel is using.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Rooted amd installed Cloudy 2.2 ROM. Installed xprivacy to give selective access to apps. Flipkart app be damned.

beingGamer

In the zone
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] are you using the leaked version?
I want to know whether twitter notifications can be changed & notification sounds working for it.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] are you using the leaked version?
I want to know whether twitter notifications can be changed & notification sounds working for it.
Using the official ROM. Notifications can be changed, not sure if it would be any different for twitter.

beingGamer

In the zone
Using the official ROM. Notifications can be changed, not sure if it would be any different for twitter.

Ya i am also using the official one (leaked)
My twitter notifications are not working since when I moved to lollipop (not sure)
I can see the number over notification but no sound

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
guys i dropped my phone. and now the display has become so dim that its unreadable inspite of full brightness. i put the charger cable and shake it a little, the screen turns on! any idea whats going on..

- - - Updated - - -

Can I courier the mobile to a service center as there doesn't seem to be a lg mobile service centre at my location? Anyone had any experience?

Top Bottom