LG G2 Discussion Thread

Don

Broken In
That's for the 2300Mhz spectrum, if the current 3G prices and service availability are something to go by, 4G will remain beyond reach till 2018 or more.

Lol so true. Till that time, we would be having different phones. Bought mine at 36k and still happy.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
got spigen slim armor -
*i.imgur.com/o2IpBVO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/aozMiRT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/PEISFmZ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jtRSilF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YyyKqaG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RaLuyrO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tOq9rTc.jpg

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Kitkat released for LG G2 India 32GB Edition, both OTA as well as through PC Suite.

Kitkat for16GB version coming soon.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
uploadfromtaptalk1395729547099.jpg

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Kitkat released for 16GB version as well.

One fantastic feature apart from the common ones is, if you press the volume down key for 3 secs while you're using a quick window case(case should be closed), the camera appears in mini form, with a shutter and close button, with auto/touch focus. It wasn't there with jelly bean.

D

Deleted member 118788

@Jaswankar: How much did you payed for the cover and from where did you purchased it? I have got a free flipcover with LG G2 but I'm hating to open the flipcover again and again.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@Jaswankar: How much did you payed for the cover and from where did you purchased it? I have got a free flipcover with LG G2 but I'm hating to open the flipcover again and again.
Did you get the flipcover with the cut out window? I actually like the mini ui.

D

Deleted member 118788

Ordered Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen Protector after recommendation from my friend. Nillkin Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G2 D802 | eBay

.jRay.

Youngling
Ordered Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen Protector after recommendation from my friend. Nillkin Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G2 D802 | eBay

Me too.

Update:

Some days ago. Seller says i will receive it by 20-25 working days.

Also i didn't know there was a g2 thread.. :D

D

Deleted member 118788

Me too.

Update:

Some days ago. Seller says i will receive it by 20-25 working days.

Also i didn't know there was a g2 thread.. :D

Ebay is showing that I will receive between Friday, June 27 - Friday, July 18. I wish that it comes to me much early as the current screen guard is a complete mess. Do you use any case with your G2?

.jRay.

Youngling
Ebay is showing that I will receive between Friday, June 27 - Friday, July 18. I wish that it comes to me much early as the current screen guard is a complete mess. Do you use any case with your G2?

i too hope i get it asap, as i am using my g2 without any scratchguard

and yeah i use cruzerlite bugdroid..

.jRay.

Youngling
The G3 ROM is awesome...

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/16/vy8e6avy.jpg

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/16/agapupe7.jpg

Except for some minor bugs, it is perfect..
In love.

D

Deleted member 118788

^^ I am waiting for Cloudyfa to fix the few bugs. :) I will hop into it once it is more stable and tested like Gflex rom.

The best thing about LG G2
LG G3

Cuz that mini "istiri"/Clothing Iron called LG G3 will push down the price of the LG G2 .. hew hew hew XD

Top Bottom