Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. how much does it cost??

*uk.lge.com/products/model/detail/mobilephones_lgcookie(kp500).jhtml

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^13.5k Approx..it's a good phone with most of the features copied from LG viewty and Samsung touch wiz..has a great touch screen response..great motion sensor but 3g is available

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
wow. that's great. but what is the OS on this phone and how is 3rd party apps availability.

i hope it won't face the same fate that motorokr faced

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^13.5k Approx..it's a good phone with most of the features copied from LG viewty and Samsung touch wiz..has a great touch screen response..great motion sensor but 3g is available
there are two confused in this forum ? lol...am i right :?:

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Costs a hundred quid (Rs. 7K) in the UK. Flash UI is great and almost as quick as the iPhoneOS interface if not quicker. The lack of dedicated apps is a decisive factor and sound through the speakers is a little tinny. The default earphones supplied in the box are shite.

I heard its Symbian ???
The propiatary OS is the bomb I guess. Thats the reason people would prefer other phones.
It looked like something to PWN Nokia 5800 XpressMusic...

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
I heard its Symbian ???
The propiatary OS is the bomb I guess. Thats the reason people would prefer other phones.
It looked like something to PWN Nokia 5800 XpressMusic...
It's not Symbian but rather a proprietary OS that uses a Flash-based UI. As you may have observed, LG and Symbian don't mix very well.

LMAO @ the last statement. It would sold by the millions had LG priced it right. Unfortunately, at the current inflated price point, the Cookie is good, but not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom