• Internet Relay Chat (IRC) Channel: #krow

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ssk: Off-topic thread was difficult to manage due to all the not so off-topic posts. People use to abuse it heavily to avoid creating deserving threads.
Technically, it had bad impact on search engines and forum reputation, since new members found use to judge the forum from off-topic thread.

In short, too much hassle with the thread.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
how about a off topic thread accessible only for members with 100+posts and free from search web crawler

Its a customized requirement. Don't even know if VBulletin supports it. Nevertheless it would be good if we can do such thing. For now an offtopic thread is on low priority than getting the forum bugs fixed, which sadly are still present.

I hope this post is the last offtopic post for this thread.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Its a customized requirement. Don't even know if VBulletin supports it. Nevertheless it would be good if we can do such thing. For now an offtopic thread is on low priority than getting the forum bugs fixed, which sadly are still present.

I hope this post is the last offtopic post for this thread.
Dunno about vbulletin but IPBoard has a feature where only a particular user group can access a sub forum which is normally hidden away from guest users and new users
Know about it as a forum that I use has implemented such sub forum

Sorry about going offtopic again

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Added more people into the group. For the limit, I guess I can increase it with the jailbreaked version of whatsapp else we might switch to other app in future.

Top Bottom