Learn to Play a Guitar in 60days \m/ ROCKSMITH \m/

Gollum

Collector
Don't believe me? Check this video
[YOUTUBE]_qEP4lC3E1k[/YOUTUBE]

I'm gonna give it a try. I have tried my hand at playing a guitar but never went too far, practicing was really boring. What do you guys say?
Shout out to the TDF Guitarists!!!
UPDATE:
[youtube]0IhUbhLsH6U[/youtube]
Rocksmith for total noobs
[YOUTUBE]TtEKnlBJbdo[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Don't believe me? Check this video
[YOUTUBE]_qEP4lC3E1k[/YOUTUBE]

I'm gonna give it a try. I have tried my hand at playing a guitar but never went too far, practicing was really boring. What do you guys say?
Shout out to the TDF Guitarists!!!

lol man..!! Buy an acoustic. Practice basics, practice scales, practice chords. More you practice more you get aqquinted with it.

And the main thing is listen songs, as many songs as possible, genre doesn't matter. Get a good headphone which can differentiate between all the instruments. This is improve your hearing capability and you'll automatically start recognizing chords and scale by hearing

Anyway if you feel practising is really boring, get it, plug in your guitar and start playing..!! :)

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
lol man..!! Buy an acoustic. Practice basics, practice scales, practice chords. More you practice more you get aqquinted with it.

And the main thing is listen songs, as many songs as possible, genre doesn't matter. Get a good headphone which can differentiate between all the instruments. This is improve your hearing capability and you'll automatically start recognizing chords and scale by hearing

Anyway if you feel practising is really boring, get it, plug in your guitar and start playing..!! :)
im planning to get a guitar from a friend. if i feel that a guitar is my cup of tea, then might even buya guitar. i tried learning guiitar in college but did not have the right people or time. i can always give it a shot.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
im planning to get a guitar from a friend. if i feel that a guitar is my cup of tea, then might even buya guitar. i tried learning guiitar in college but did not have the right people or time. i can always give it a shot.

Go ahed..!! :)

I started playing Guitar after completing 10th i.e. on 2005 and continued it till 2010. At around 2007 similar minded friends formed a band, had few shows and enjoyed the moments.

Then after getting job I can't remind how I got separated from it slowly :( Practicing became less, listening to songs became less.. And now it's full of dust :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I guess there are more titles like "Learn a Guitar in 24 days/hrs etc"

instead of buying this..I wud suggest buy the DVD packs from Torrins website or David Taub Guitar lessons.
the best tutors i know are
-David Taub
-Torrins
-vGuitar Lessons
-Justin Guitar
-fretJamz

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Go ahed..!! :)

I started playing Guitar after completing 10th i.e. on 2005 and continued it till 2010. At around 2007 similar minded friends formed a band, had few shows and enjoyed the moments.

Then after getting job I can't remind how I got separated from it slowly :( Practicing became less, listening to songs became less.. And now it's full of dust :(
I surely will. I've sourced a guitar. But I will wait for the launch to get it from retail instead from online stores.
I guess there are more titles like "Learn a Guitar in 24 days/hrs etc"

instead of buying this..I wud suggest buy the DVD packs from Torrins website or David Taub Guitar lessons.
the best tutors i know are
-David Taub
-Torrins
-vGuitar Lessons
-Justin Guitar
-fretJamz
not that I know of where you can actually plug in a real guitar to a PC or a console and learn like you play a game.

^interwebs. TPB search ailith
There comes the pirate again :p
I always wanted to play drums, sadly i don't know the basics. :|
I wished too. Drummers are way cool but that requires a huge footprint and you need a lot of space for the set and so on. A guitar is tiny in comparison and I can just use headphone while I practice.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
have seen guitars on quickr olx for 7k but idk how good they are. so please reply on any thread if you buy one and let us know how it is :lol:
i'm also looking to buy one under 10k. mostly acoustic.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wouldn't matter if you have a guitar, getting the special cable needed to connect your guitar to the PC is nearly impossible. I looked high and low and only ones I could find were excess of 3k Rs. or not shippable to India.

Also, those wanting to buy a Guitar, keep budget excess of 12k at least. Serious suggestion.

Top Bottom