Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

imgame2

Padawan
Thanks for replying dude,,, I mean i play at low resolution of 1024 * 768 so all the games like Crysis , R6 vegas , Far Cry 2 & other upcoming FPS games should work at high graphic. Please advise....

my friend thats hardly a gamer config ...extreme gamer config is playing at 1900x1200 with settings high...

but u did not answer me ..

does ur system include monitor ?? are u building it from scratch ..??

plz tell me what is the cost of seagate barrcuda 1TB...
and samsung DVD writer SATA...

approximately ...

seagate barracuda 1TB = 6.7k

samsung 22x DVD writer (SATA) =1.1k

Last edited:
Thanks imgame2 sorry i will not call me a extreme games but can u tell me what i have to sacrifice... N Cost of all product.. It also include monitor and PSU...
From where to buy all the product in mumbai any suggestion please...

Can we attach keyboard & mouse on PS3... And are there FPS games in PS3 as i m big fan of FPS...

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
There are many other threads started personally for the configuration. Why don't you look at them this will be more easy and helpful. And after choosing a config you can post it here for your comments.;)

surinder

Tech addict
I am looking for a good5.1 channel home theater speaker system including amplifier around RS 50000/-for movies and music (not for the pc). Dimensions of my entertainment room are L=16’ W=11’ H=12’.Crispness and thump are my main objective not the quantity. Please suggest best combo (speakers+ amp) in this price range.

imgame2

Padawan
Thanks imgame2 sorry i will not call me a extreme games but can u tell me what i have to sacrifice... N Cost of all product.. It also include monitor and PSU...
From where to buy all the product in mumbai any suggestion please...

for 40 k
go for

E8400=8.1k
MSI P45neo =5.8k
viewsonic 22" = 11.5k
palit HD4850 = 9.5k
corsair vx450 W =3.2k
zebronics bijli=1.5k
seagate 320Gb=2.6k
transcend 2Gb DDR2=1.9k
logitach keyboard mouse=0.8k

comes about 45k ..

but if u go for proccy E7200 it will cost u 3k less

for about 42k ...and thats the best u can get:eek: ..in that budget all quality component ..also look for input from other it will also help :)

i can't suggest u where to buy in mumbai ....but i quoted all the prices from theitwares ..so if u don't know where to go u can also buy it from there

Can we attach keyboard & mouse on PS3... And are there FPS games in PS3 as i m big fan of FPS...
as far as i know a wireless keyboard was scheduled to launch for PS3 ..don't know about mouse....FPS for PS3 ..u kidding ..?..almost all the games available for PC are available for PS3 ..infact PS3 has more games

kuki_295

Journeyman
Can someone please tell me the price of
Creative FATAL1TY Gaming Headset
and Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

Please compare 9600 extreme overlocked edition with HD 4850 & 8800 GTS which one to buy and its cost.. Gaming resolution 1024 * 786...

Please compare 9600 512 MB extreme overlocked edition with HD 4850 & 8800 GTS which one to buy and its cost.. Gaming resolution 1024 * 786... Games like far cry 2 & crysis

Last edited:

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Please compare 9600 extreme overlocked edition with HD 4850 & 8800 GTS which one to buy and its cost.. Gaming resolution 1024 * 786...

Please compare 9600 512 MB extreme overlocked edition with HD 4850 & 8800 GTS which one to buy and its cost.. Gaming resolution 1024 * 786... Games like far cry 2 & crysis

Hd 4850 is better anytime.
Wait for other replies too.

4T7

Journeyman

HD4850 is the best choice there don't look any further :cool:

imgame2

Padawan

well there is no compairision with 9600 gt(even a overclocked one) and HD4850 ..is just way too good a performer and comes at a great price ...for example ..HD4850 beats 9800gtx cards on high resolution ...1024x768 is not the resolution people play games these days ...

the game which performs better on high resolutions with eye candy on has a good raw power than a card performing @ 1024x768 and dropping considerble frame rates as u move on to high resolutions or put on AA and AF ...

its the most value for money gfx card ..

but to just give an idea ( i hope u will not take this as absolute certainty)

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/GeForce-9600-overclock,2028-11.html

at higher resolutions and with eye-candies Hd4850 gives more FPS ...

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Well imgame2 is right about the comparison. Nothing can beat HD4850 amongst three. But u 've mentioned the screen resolution 1024x768, at this resolution 9600GT is the best card to play games keeping the price point in mind. Most of the 9600GT comes between 5.5-7K and cheapest 4850 is for 9800/-.
I mean why wasting money if u can't get the full performance of the card. The 9600GT can do everything for u at that resolution.

TECH_MANAGER

Broken In
Nothing can beat HD4850 amongst three.

But one big negative about 4850.
the idle temp. of 4850 is 70-80 degree Celsius.
under load the temp reaches 95 degree celsius.

and it dumps all the heat into your cabinet.

1. that decreases the shelf life of other components.
2. the fan creates more noise.
3. acts as an heater.
4. may burn out in one year like the earlier Nvidia cards.

so is the 4850 worth the hype??????

imgame2

Padawan
But one big negative about 4850.
the idle temp. of 4850 is 70-80 degree Celsius.
under load the temp reaches 95 degree celsius.

and it dumps all the heat into your cabinet.

1. that decreases the shelf life of other components.
2. the fan creates more noise.
3. acts as an heater.
4. may burn out in one year like the earlier Nvidia cards.

so is the 4850 worth the hype??????

who said that ..those days are history ..i m using Palit HD4850 along with many other forum member and always get 49 deg @ idle ..and 55 -56 deg at load ....without any fan tweak

and when i overclock max to what auto-tune lets me(@665MHz core and 1038MHz mem) i get a temp of 65~67 deg ...

so as long as u are buying palit HD4850 (cos the card with lastest BIOS) or card from any other manufacturer with latest possible maufacturing date ..u will not face problem ...so stay away with older sapphire and MSI cards ..cos vendors are selling the old cards with older bios and they will get u in trouble ...

the only noise hear from my system is from my secondry hdd (sata-1 ) when its accessed..... as the fan of palit HD4850 runs at default 6% .

Well imgame2 is right about the comparison. Nothing can beat HD4850 amongst three. But u 've mentioned the screen resolution 1024x768, at this resolution 9600GT is the best card to play games keeping the price point in mind. Most of the 9600GT comes between 5.5-7K and cheapest 4850 is for 9800/-.
I mean why wasting money if u can't get the full performance of the card. The 9600GT can do everything for u at that resolution.

but its just not about playing at 1024x768 ..if u look above he wanted a full PC config for 45k and i have suggested him to go for 22" viewsonic and HD4850 ..cos both falls inside his pocket ...

and 19" LCD are getting a norm these days ..so doesn't mean anyone will play at lower resolution if one can buy it then why not ..?? new games coming out will be harsh on 9600gt even on that resolution ..

and moreover i wouldn't suggest 9600 GT cos new crop of ATI cards are coming out and they are much better than 9600gt ...and will be priced lower ...

Last edited:

TECH_MANAGER

Broken In
who said that ..those days are history ..i m using Palit HD4850 along with many other forum member and always get 49 deg @ idle ..and 55 -56 deg at load ....without any fan tweak

and when i overclock max to what auto-tune lets me(@665MHz core and 1038MHz mem) i get a temp of 65~67 deg ...

so as long as u are buying palit HD4850 (cos the card with lastest BIOS) or card from any other manufacturer with latest possible maufacturing date ..u will not face problem ...so stay away with older sapphire and MSI cards ..cos vendors are selling the old cards with older bios and they will get u in trouble ...

the only noise hear from my system is from my secondry hdd (sata-1 ) when its accessed..... as the fan of palit HD4850 runs at default 6% .

but its just not about playing at 1024x768 ..if u look above he wanted a full PC config for 45k and i have suggested him to go for 22" viewsonic and HD4850 ..cos both falls inside his pocket ...

and 19" LCD are getting a norm these days ..so doesn't mean anyone will play at lower resolution if one can buy it then why not ..?? new games coming out will be harsh on 9600gt even on that resolution ..

and moreover i wouldn't suggest 9600 GT cos new crop of ATI cards are coming out and they are much better than 9600gt ...and will be priced lower ...

Thats good. I read reviews of HD 4850 on net and it seemed that the temps are in 85-95 range. BTW, are you using expensive cooling solutions for 4850???

one more question: 22'' LCDs are good for gaming and movies. agreed.
but what about reading text, surfing on net.
will not the text be small on a 22'' screen and one will have to sit pretty far away from a 22'' screen to see the whole screen comfortably.
if one's main use for desktop is reading, net surfing, and secondarily for gaming.
will not a 19'' screen be a better option??

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
Thats good. I read reviews of HD 4850 on net and it seemed that the temps are in 85-95 range. BTW, are you using expensive cooling solutions for 4850???

one more question: 22'' LCDs are good for gaming and movies. agreed.
but what about reading text, surfing on net.
will not the text be small on a 22'' screen and one will have to sit pretty far away from a 22'' screen to see the whole screen comfortably.
if one's main use for desktop is reading, net surfing, and secondarily for gaming.
will not a 19'' screen be a better option??

no cooling solution as a said before i m using palit HD4850 available in market for 9.7k ..without any cooling solution ...just plain that ..

no actually 22" monitors comes with higher resolution(1680x1080 against to 1400x900 of 19" ) so that adjusts the font size and everything else ....

even if its reading almost all the browser and reader software (be it adobe,foxit or mobireader etc ) comes in with a option of changing the font size to ur need ...

so even with a person with reading needs 22" monitor suits well and for gaming and movies its best ..

still i would say its a personal choice ...some may not like it others might ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom