Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ashok jain

QUAD USER
gx_saurav said:
Buhuhuhu....

I saw the Viewsonic VA1903wm monitor today in person on a Machine running Windows Vista & GeForce 7300 GS (my friends "showpiece machine" in his shop). The display was marvelous & I was drooling over the widescreen Quake 4...but the problem came out to be service. Viewsonic has no local service center in Lucknow. If something malfunctions you have to call the toll free number, register complain after which engineers will come to home & take it for repair, this will take many days.

One customar came with a ViewSonic monitor (The same model as above) for repair, it was not showing any display & started giving problem in just one year.

Quite pathetic service.....Too bad samsung 17" Widescreen isn't available & will come on order. So, I have again decided Samsung 740N...how is this model? I saw one 740N on display..I had my pen drive with me & I had the dead pixel test application which I ran & found no dead pixels :D...Good. Samsung service is also not a problem

Should I go for it, or ask for Samsung 17" Widescreen?

Dear ,

as far as my view , viewsonic is good option at cehp price.

the new 1903wb lcd deal is very good in mumbai market , its cool lcd with nice contrast ratio.

samsung is leging due to price & stock issue , samsung 940w is one of the best lcd available in india. its with high contrast & solid service support.

as per my view both the product are good , only price is issue.

regards

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@ashok jain

Please post Price and availibility of ASUS P35 based boards at ur place, *in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=534

and same for ASUS G33 based ones ?? *in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=542

please mtntion the Model number and Price :)

thank you

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
ashok jain said:
dear ,

yes we have our offices are at mumbai , we have 3 offices in mumbai , lamington , andheri , vashi

thank you

gr8 do u deal in Grapic cards as i want the rate of XFX 8600GT 256MB and where in Lamington

ashok jain

QUAD USER
rohan4pal said:
gr8 do u deal in Grapic cards as i want the rate of XFX 8600GT 256MB and where in Lamington

Dear .

we have ready stock of XFX 8600 GT - 7250
XFX 8600 GTS - 13000

Both are 256 mb

Regards

123asd

dude the gts is too expensive i think we can get a 8800gts for 3k more or even 2k more on good stores
anyways mr suprt logitech cud u tell me the best motherboard that supports sli in under 7k+-200

Last edited by a moderator:

ashok jain

QUAD USER
rohan4pal said:
hmmm.........wondering where ashok jain dissapeared :confused: i just asked him 2 drop down the rate of 8600GT

Dear sir,

I am on my trip to Singapore , due to some work i am busy ,

the prices are final , u can check with any dealer in mumbai .

thank you

arun_chennai said:
hey ashok jain,give price of ASUS P35 and G33 based MB's yar...

dear sir,

i am on trip so i wont give u now , wait until 16th i will give u best prices.

thank you

happy independent day.

Last edited:

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
i bought pronet modem for Rs 450
In box it was written 450 only . is that correct price i paid
they also charged 150 Rs Etc for installing it .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@AMITAGARWAL02
most of the products are sold at relatively lover price point than the MRP. But we can' claim that coz the retailers can decide any price not exceeding the MRP. It also depends on the location.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
hi, guys....2day evenin im going to upgrade my older Sempron 2600+ system and here is the list im gonna buy 2day..
X2 4200+: 3.5k
M2A VM: 3.45k
512 667 Trans: 1.15k
160 SG sata2: 2.3k

plz help me guys...are these prices all rite???

its Very Urgent Guys...

Last edited:

niladrisde

Dhishum
I want to buy a 8GB USB 2.0 Pen drive, with a hardware lock (because I would be frequently using this in NetCafe, and as you know they are all infested with all kinds of viruses!!), in Kolkata.

What are the options, and what are the prices? :confused:

Please advise...

Phalanx

Broken In
aravind_n20 said:
hi, guys....2day evenin im going to upgrade my older Sempron 2600+ system and here is the list im gonna buy 2day..
X2 4200+: 3.5k
M2A VM: 3.45k
512 667 Trans: 1.15k
160 SG sata2: 2.3k

plz help me guys...are these prices all rite???

its Very Urgent Guys...

Ram price is on the higher side...In bangalore 1GB 667 Transcend costs 1.7K... So 512 should be <1k...
Rest all looks fine...
Happy buying:)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Phalanx
thnx.....ive got these items
the HDD was Hitachi 160 for 2.2k.
Memory prices are always steep on Kerala.

I also ordered Logitech MX 518 for 1.6k. Is it GUD PRICE?

The amazing thing is that the new proccy idles at 28~29c but my older 939 4200 idles at 41c.

Top Bottom