Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Buhuhuhu....

I saw the Viewsonic VA1903wm monitor today in person on a Machine running Windows Vista & GeForce 7300 GS (my friends "showpiece machine" in his shop). The display was marvelous & I was drooling over the widescreen Quake 4...but the problem came out to be service. Viewsonic has no local service center in Lucknow. If something malfunctions you have to call the toll free number, register complain after which engineers will come to home & take it for repair, this will take many days.

One customar came with a ViewSonic monitor (The same model as above) for repair, it was not showing any display & started giving problem in just one year.

Quite pathetic service.....Too bad samsung 17" Widescreen isn't available & will come on order. So, I have again decided Samsung 740N...how is this model? I saw one 740N on display..I had my pen drive with me & I had the dead pixel test application which I ran & found no dead pixels :D...Good. Samsung service is also not a problem

Should I go for it, or ask for Samsung 17" Widescreen?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
gx_saurav said:
Buhuhuhu....

I saw the Viewsonic VA1903wm monitor today in person on a Machine running Windows Vista & GeForce 7300 GS (my friends "showpiece machine" in his shop). The display was marvelous & I was drooling over the widescreen Quake 4...but the problem came out to be service. Viewsonic has no local service center in Lucknow. If something malfunctions you have to call the toll free number, register complain after which engineers will come to home & take it for repair, this will take many days.

One customar came with a ViewSonic monitor (The same model as above) for repair, it was not showing any display & started giving problem in just one year.

Quite pathetic service.....Too bad samsung 17" Widescreen isn't available & will come on order. So, I have again decided Samsung 740N...how is this model? I saw one 740N on display..I had my pen drive with me & I had the dead pixel test application which I ran & found no dead pixels :D...Good. Samsung service is also not a problem

Should I go for it, or ask for Samsung 17" Widescreen?

In my case also, it was the display which was switching itself off and on. Last month it was the brightness which always remained at the minimum and all the panel switches not working. I am yet to get it back, but today received a reply from Viewsonic to my mail.

balardhruva

Broken In
what is the current price of intel core 2 Quad "kentsfield" Q6600 and intel original D975XBX2 mother board?
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP card?
is it dedicated 512 MB graphics card or 256 MB?

Third Eye

gooby pls
balardhruva said:
what is the current price of intel core 2 Quad "kentsfield" Q6600 and intel original D975XBX2 mother board?
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP card?

Q6600 -Rs. 14,500/-

goobimama

 Macboy
@gx: I have three of those Samsung 740N LCDs. Till now no problems. Don't go for a widescreen on 17 inch, feels a bit too cramped.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
goobimama said:
@gx: I have three of those Samsung 740N LCDs. Till now no problems. Don't go for a widescreen on 17 inch, feels a bit too cramped.

Ya that seems to be the only solution left for me. LG 1752S is also available.

123asd

guys whats the price of core2 e6600 and suggest me a good atx factor case with 2 fans at least im spending 2-2.5k
my motherboard wud be asus p5ne-sli

arun_chennai

tech mighty
123asd said:
guys whats the price of core2 e6600 and suggest me a good atx factor case with 2 fans at least im spending 2-2.5k
my motherboard wud be asus p5ne-sli

Get core 2 duo E6750 for 8k and Zebronics PEACE (without SMPS) for 2k....

123asd

thx arun great case also has lcd temp display
cud u tell me the price of 8800gts 320mb in calcutta
and also a sli ready smps under 4k
im going for cooler master extreme something is that fine

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well, for the time being I repaired my existing Samsung CRT monitor. Guess what, the Analog DVB connector, the blue one was malfunctioning :p...service center guys changed it For Rs 150

Anyway, I have put the plans for LCD on halt right now, some more forms are out have to fill them first. I bought 4X512MB DDR400 RAM though..Vista & Mac OS X rox with 2 GB RAM.

Oh & I got fever so taking rest these days.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
123asd said:
guys anyone know the price of iphone 4gig in india am planning to get one

Its not available right now...I hope you have read the thread about why iPhone is iUseless :D

balardhruva

Broken In
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP and PCI E card?

123asd

to be honest with u im just in love with iphone it has its flaws but all those features which arent there i dont need them either
but there is blootooth right i mean just to transfer files or even infrared

ashok jain

QUAD USER
NIGHTMARE said:
wat is the price mx518 logictech

dear sir,

logitech mx 518 cost u 1350-1400 , we have ready stcok of it in mumbai.

Regards

NIGHTMARE said:
wat is the price mx518 logictech

dear sir,

logitech mx 518 cost u 1350-1400 , we have ready stock of it in mumbai.

Regards

Last edited:

ashok jain

QUAD USER
balardhruva said:
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP and PCI E card?

dear sir,

WE have ready stock of Qual core q6600 + intel D975xbx2 cost 19999/-

thank you

Choto Cheeta said:
we means ??

We means the super stockist of logitech.

thank you

Last edited:

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
ashok jain said:
dear sir,

WE have ready stock of Qual core q6600 + intel D975xbx2 cost 19999/-

thank you

We means the super stockist of logitech.

thank you

r u a dealer in mumbai.........

Top Bottom