Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
They all have proprietary OS. But you can install Java softwares and games for them. However none of them supports downloadable themes. However both the Samsungs do have built-in theme editor so you can sort of create themes on the phone itself. LG Viewty just has a couple of built-in themes. If you want Symbian OS then go for N82 which sells for 21k which is not far from your max budget.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
The price of SE W580i and W910i is dropped by 1k each....jus saw it on tv...W910i retails for 14950rs!

K

karthi26

SE P1i price dropped from 19k to 17k! saw in *www.univercell.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Anybody who wants to know the price of a particular handset, please refer the first page of the thread. Thats where all the prices are. Please don't post here asking for the price, unless the phone who's price you want to know is not on the list.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
you are already planning to replace your n95-8gb. you got bored or what?

yup buddy i got bored using the N95 8GB.i dont use a handset for more than 4-5months.now the prob is theres no better fone in the market which i cud buy (now dont suggest virtu or other fones like that).96 seemed like the perfect upgrade 4 me but now i get to hear that i'll release in October.:(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
arre yaar just kidding... :)
even i change phones evry 6 months..but cant afford an n95.. :(

i think the android will be launched earlier..m eagerly waiting for an android based phone

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
N78 is a more evolved version of N73 but won't be replacing it. They'll be selling side by side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom