Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Why is it unlikely???

It seems I was wrong. In Infibeam , it is listed at Rs 24k with 1 year manufacturer warranty. (coming soon)

It is an awesome price if it is true. (I don't know whether Infibeam is reliable though? Does anyone have experience?)

And the reason why I said it was unlikely , because I though it'll go along the lines of Nexus One. (In US, they changed the sales model;but in India,I fail to see how Google could launch the phone,considering already the delay in Europe, and with rumours of Nexus S -for other countries to be relased in Feb not going to have S-AMOLED ).

abhidev

Human Spambot
its for photo centric people & not for eye-candy UI....people....

But frankly...u don't need a 12mp cam for your general use....if at all anyone is so photocentric...why not buy a good professional camera....also I tried the device in Chroma...it has bit of a lag...and also the UI seems too crowded....

BlkRb0t

Broken In
But frankly...u don't need a 12mp cam for your general use....if at all anyone is so photocentric...why not buy a good professional camera....also I tried the device in Chroma...it has bit of a lag...and also the UI seems too crowded....

I have the device and it is great. It doesn't have any lag and is a great media centric phone. I don't think there is any other phone to match its abilities in terms of media. And the camera is great too, even better than some Point&Shoots, and the great thing is I will always have it with me. For what it's worth, it is worth it. But if media and photography is not your main course then I suggest you go with a good Android phone, they are great too.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I have the device and it is great. It doesn't have any lag and is a great media centric phone. I don't think there is any other phone to match its abilities in terms of media. And the camera is great too, even better than some Point&Shoots, and the great thing is I will always have it with me. For what it's worth, it is worth it. But if media and photography is not your main course then I suggest you go with a good Android phone, they are great too.

I do agree that N8 has got some really nice features at that price compared to other phones in that range...you are the user so you know it better than me...but then those 2 mins i spent on the phone...really didn't impress me much, maybe the phone for demo was not proper.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I do agree that N8 has got some really nice features at that price compared to other phones in that range...you are the user so you know it better than me...but then those 2 mins i spent on the phone...really didn't impress me much, maybe the phone for demo was not proper.

U cant test a device in 2mins....need some time to test the full potential.....
obviously pros & cons r there like touch of N8 is not comparable to HTC or Apple phones....etc etc....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ excellent option. my dad still using his 5yr or so old nokia 1100. just replaced battery. truly rugged mobile. 7-8 drops in pavement & still works like a charm.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys need a small help. If my cell phone has been left for long time without use say 4-5 Months. Will I have trouble with the batter? Will it not get charged?
I seem to not be able to charge my mobile.
SE W 700

desai_amogh

In the zone
Dude I had the same prob with my SE K750i. Do the following:
Connect the charger to the fone and check the infrared indicator (at the top left edge og the fone) it should start blinking once the the fone gets power.

If that happens leave the fone charging 5-6 hours and then turn it off. Please not when you press the ON/Off button u might need to keep it pressed for half a minute to start the phone initially. Once u start using it.. it will work as normal.

abhidev

Human Spambot
U cant test a device in 2mins....need some time to test the full potential.....
obviously pros & cons r there like touch of N8 is not comparable to HTC or Apple phones....etc etc....

Thats coz i couldn't stand that phone more than 2 mins on it...i didn't like it. It was like too much features and no proper display coupled with a little bit of lag...all in all its a good phone.:-D

if media and photography is not your main course then Nokia 1100 too can work for u.

hahahaha...:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom