LAN Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Intel LAN Driver

Hi Friends,

How can I check whether my Intel LAN Driver is installed in my pc or not ? :rolleyes:

Plz reply ASAP.

With Regards,
Kool Kid

Last edited:

amitash

Intel OCer
right click mycomputer go to properties>device manager and check ur lan device displayed there...if ter is a yellow exclamation point then the drivers are not installed...

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Thanks amitash for replying.

U are telling me the proceducre to see whether my LAN Driver is installed in my pc or not of that particular LAN.

But I hope u know that we get a LAN Driver in Intel Motherboard CD, how to know that this Intel Lan Driver is installed in my pc or not ?

Hope it clears u out.

Plz help ASAP.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Well, its very simple to find out if your LAN driver is installed or not.

Simply pull out the LAN card from your mobo and throw it in the air. If its is able to fly in the air or atleast fall decently, it means that it has a driver to drive it.

else, if it falls and is damaged, it does not have a driver or the driver is corrupt.

:)

Bookworm

Banned
Well, its very simple to find out if your LAN driver is installed or not.

Simply pull out the LAN card from your mobo and throw it in the air. If its is able to fly in the air or atleast fall decently, it means that it has a driver to drive it.

else, if it falls and is damaged, it does not have a driver or the driver is corrupt.

:)

Pregnant man you're really funny. :grin::grin::grin: ROFL LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom