Killing Piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Who? You?

Please don't post Off-Topic posts as this is degrading the spirit of this thread and the forum as a whole.

I am sure the Commander has lost control of his discipline & done some heinous crime in the battlefield :-D :-D

Your the one who started the off topic by starting obsence stuff like r@pe etc

pratyush997

Inactive
Who? You?

Please don't post Off-Topic posts as this is degrading the spirit of this thread and the forum as a whole.

I am sure the Commander has lost control of his discipline & done some heinous crime in the battlefield :-D :-D
Broda you went full retard, Never go full retard
Mr.Chaitanya Purandare

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
And you forgot my old posts where I mentioned numerous times about Off Topic threads.
My point related to rape , so it had to be mentioned.

^^ Seriously. From piracy to rape? You had nothing to prove, so you change your focus towards something hot to debate and refusing to give proof. Even if someone give proof, you are ignoring it like 10yr old kid. And all you have to say is off-Topic when you act like a maniac autism kid? Dude, grow up. And i never expected this kinda replies from a grown up man? :facepalm:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@OP NONE of your points are valid, just like a spammer your just copying the same points and saying them again and again

WAIT Anyone remember EA hired Chinese spammers :D

pratyush997

Inactive
NOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread won't be locked @Furious and Shawnzer!

iNoob had a deal with Mods

@OP NONE of your points are valid, just like a spammer your just copying the same points and saying them again and again

WAIT Anyone remember EA hired Chinese spammers :D
Yeah!

OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
Or iChaitanya or iNoob
Thanks Sumon :D

Anorion SAAAR
Are you banned from Locking thread :D

This is showing dis-respect to the moderators of this forum. They will ban this thread (although that would come as a shock to me) whenever they want. It's not for you to decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom