Kasab Hanged : Justice Served.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^Agreed. If he died of dengue then that's even better. In the end I am just glad that he is dead.

If he had been suffering from dengue, he must have been treated and certified fit by doctors before being hanged. That's the procedure- Only fit people shall die from rope, treat all others so they die from rope. More cruel.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
no I don't think anyone would have accepted him as martyr.. By shooting I want him to feel some pain at least physically.. so he knows what his victims felt.... I am not a religious person nor I believe in any.. but I am born in Muslim family.. what I know little bit about religion ... Islam .. violence is not a part of religion..
Of course it isn't. But those people in power MISUSE and re-interpret religion for political and military power. (See: Church Politics and Crusades in Europe during Medieval times in a similar case for Christinity). It's even worse with the Islamists like these:

And he is not alone. There are also so called "moderate" Islamists with Yasser Arafat level of 2-face policy.

I don't know what this terrorist scream about any religion or so..but they are just mass killers who does not have any aim.. or motive they just want to spread terror..and they are just and just terrorist
May be True for their leaders with the fact they are also building political power (see Afghanistan) but for the commoners who actually fight and die for them are blinded by vested reinterpretation of their faith by those leaders.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
If he had been suffering from dengue, he must have been treated and certified fit by doctors before being hanged. That's the procedure- Only fit people shall die from rope, treat all others so they die from rope. More cruel.
Agreed! that would be even better.

Piyush

Lanaya
Well Windows has a point. And frankly death isn't the worst sentence anyway. For these blind Islamists it means "dying for god", "heaven" and "72 virgins". :|
why only 72?
they wont last really long , you know
I hope, some pic will be leaking shortly to affirm the news. Let's wait..
rumors are Kasab already died due to Dengue

He's buried already!
Issues ko jameen mein se nikaalna hum yindians ki khaas baat hai :lol:

^ :|
and guyz.. Headshot Would have been better
hahaha... NO

Flash

Lost in speed
On 26th June 2012, it was reported that Pakistan's President had ordered his release after the petition was filed on 28th May 2012.[3] 5 hours later this pardon was revoked and it was claimed that another prisoner Surjeet Singh was released not Sarabjit.

What a cruelty?

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
I m sure he should have died due to dengue ..
And khangress trying to get attention by spreading news kasab hanged to death secretly..

The days when people used to die of dengue are long gone. These days the probability of death due to dengue is close to nil especially when you re one of the most monitored criminals in a nation.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
He should have not buried in Indian soil... Just like US dumped osama's body in sea , kasab's body too should have been dumped in Sea atleast sharks should have some perks
's

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
1.no I don't think anyone would have accepted him as martyr.. By shooting I want him to feel some pain at least physically.. so he knows what his victims felt.... I am not a religious person nor I believe in any.. but I am born in Muslim family.. what I know little bit about religion ... Islam .. violence is not a part of religion..

I don't know what this terrorist scream about any religion or so..2.but they are just mass killers who does not have any aim.. or motive they just want to spread terror..and they are just and just terrorist
By shooting I want him to feel some pain at least physically.. so he knows what his victims felt
+100000000000000000000

1.he is become a "martyr" only for Terrorist though(read it in papers today)
2.they have.they want absolute power and control ultimately

Flash

Lost in speed
WTH!
Hero Kasab!!

Serioulsy i don't know whether they would include KASAB in their text books for future generations to pay homage to him!

sggupta95

Broken In
Atleast, the money spent (our hard earned money) let the world know that scumbags like him, too get a fair trial in our courts of justice.

i agree.just killing him would be pointless.what would it accomplish?we would be basically be acting like him.only kiling him properly can bring justice.That 40 crore is actually the price of justice.

Of course it isn't. But those people in power MISUSE and re-interpret religion for political and military power. (See: Church Politics and Crusades in Europe during Medieval times in a similar case for Christinity). It's even worse with the Islamists like these:

And he is not alone. There are also so called "moderate" Islamists with Yasser Arafat level of 2-face policy.

May be True for their leaders with the fact they are also building political power (see Afghanistan) but for the commoners who actually fight and die for them are blinded by vested reinterpretation of their faith by those leaders.
i agree.i actually feel a little pity for him.not that i don't think he got what he didn't deserve.far from that.i just think he was a highly dumb and moderately violent/evil person..still,what he did was massacre and that cannot be forgiven. but thinking of him as the ultimate villain is idiotic.the real root are of course the planners and the schemers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom