KARZZZZZZZzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

In the zone
:mad:
Any one seen karzzzzzzzzzz
Would like to hear and share some expert comments.

mine comment:
why,why me:(:(:(:(:(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yep,saw it.first day first show. In a singlescreen for 30 rs. Was sitting with all the autowallas and their comments to himesh's entry and stuff was totally worth it. Even the to-be emotional scenes were welcomed with a peal of laughter. :D

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
lut jaoun lut jaun is karzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pe ;) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
yaar himesh is a very gud musician (pyar kiya to darna kya, hello brother,tere naam etc etc)
ye sab nautanki ki acting chhodh de bhai !

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The only tolerating song in the movie was original alas remixed Karz song ,Ek hasina thi.

@dreamcatcher
Can you please enchant us with the raw comments of Autowallas when you saw the movie with them ? We miss such moments in life.

I really dont think you wanted Karzzzzz review.Alas in this world where time is so precious i dont know why i went to the movie and then later ranting in digit forum about movie is of course another wastege of precious time.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Had got it over my LAN. Had a great laugh with this movie & the other piece of trash, Deshdrohi. If you guys really want a hard laugh & watch our industry miserably go down the drain then watch these movies. They are downright a disgrace to the movie industry. :mad:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Had got it over my LAN. Had a great laugh with this movie & the other piece of trash, Deshdrohi. If you guys really want a hard laugh & watch our industry miserably go down the drain then watch these movies. They are downright a disgrace to the movie industry. :mad:

OUR INDUSTRY ? India has no movie industry... its a pile of dog sh1t. The good movies are easily over-shadowed by this pieces of crap :|.

OUR INDUSTRY ? India has no movie industry... its a pile of dog sh1t. The good movies are easily over-shadowed by this pieces of crap :|.
You'll be surprised to know that Bollywood produces the maximum no. of films per year in the world. :D
How much of it is Cr@p? You decide :rolleyes:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
95% of it is crap..but remember Rab ne bana dee jodi and GHAJINI are in line ...both will be hit judging by their trailers :)

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
I really dont think you wanted Karzzzzz review.Alas in this world where time is so precious i dont know why i went to the movie and then later ranting in digit forum about movie is of course another wastege of precious time.
People like you deserve to win bravery award.(white mischief award:D).You save mankind from disastors like karzzzz.
I wish i had read some review before committing this sin:sad:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^^ Ditto.
Anyways i dont know how i save mankind from this inferno.
Dont i and people like me who watched Karzzz infact contribute to this farce by buying the tickets and testing our non existent guts out.
I think no one should have taken the challange bait and should have killed our inquisitiveness rather than contributing to its aplomb.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You'll be surprised to know that Bollywood produces the maximum no. of films per year in the world. :D
How much of it is Cr@p? You decide :rolleyes:

I cant. Coz I stay way from them as much as I can. I never listen to film songs. They suck badly. This thing really gets on my nerves. I mean why do they have to fit in songs in a damn movie. Really takes the fun (if there is any!) out of the movie.

I cant. Coz I stay way from them as much as I can. I never listen to film songs. They suck badly. This thing really gets on my nerves. I mean why do they have to fit in songs in a damn movie. Really takes the fun (if there is any!) out of the movie.
I'd say about 2% doesnt suck. (in that figure given by Guiness Book, they have included B and C grade movies too)
But "the songs in between movies" concept is so old now... why dont the directors grow up ? :???:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

Almost 25% of the money is recovered by the movie cds.You think the producers will let such a lucrative business go down the drains coz the viewers dont like it?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom