kamal hasan or sharukh khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys sharukh is the highest paid actor in asia with 58 crores for his new movie om shanti om,but can sharukh can play or act roles that kamal hasan palys,who is better in action concerns

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
Sharukh is only good when it comes to looks. KH will slaughter him when it comes down to acting.

Accept it -> Shahrukh cannot act. Sure he has the looks and charms, but he cannot a-a-a-a-a-a-act, or p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pretend to act.

k-k-k-k-k-k-ok?

ajayritik

Technomancer
I think both actors are different. Kamal Hassan has lot of voulme of work which cant be comparable to Shahrukh Khan. Both of them are best in their own way. Not fair to compare them. I can understand comparing Shahrukh with other actors who started around the same time as he.

azzu

AJJU
Batista ann MR.Khan ekkada KAMAL garu ekkada both r diff in there profession
anna ne peru enti?

praka123

left this forum longback
shahruk khan is still king of bollywood whether his films are crappy or not.

kamal haasan is a old man now!(58-60?) :D but i really enjoyed his old films be it in tamil,hindi,telegu, malylm.but now also he is considered super star of Tamil Cinema and his new film-Dasavatharam where his roles are 10 as the name.

offtopic:
@azzu:nee sari peru emti?
bagunnaara? Osta!
^is this correct

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Just see films like Kal Ho Na Ho or likes. Its really awesome.
Both of them has their own styles. There are many actors who are much supperior to SK in looks nd charm, but nyway SK is on top...nd u guys r telling dat he dun know acting??????

why dun u think like this: "I failed to find the true skill of SK".

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
JharuPochaBai said:
Sharukh is only good when it comes to looks. KH will slaughter him when it comes down to acting.

Accept it -> Shahrukh cannot act. Sure he has the looks and charms, but he cannot a-a-a-a-a-a-act, or p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pretend to act.

k-k-k-k-k-k-ok?
What a silly comment.

azzu said:
Batista ann MR.Khan ekkada KAMAL garu ekkada both r diff in there profession
anna ne peru enti?
samajh nahi aayi :confused:

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^^^^
talking telegu.he is saying "Batista bro MR.Khan is where and KAMAL sir where both r diff in there profession.
anna ne peru enti?=bhayya aapka naam kya hai?

i shud try to get a job of translator:D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
praka123 said:
^^^^
talking telegu.he is saying "Batista bro MR.Khan is where and KAMAL sir where both r diff in there profession.
anna ne peru enti?=bhayya aapka naam kya hai?

i shud try to get a job of translator:D
lol good.:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Kamala Hasan know only over romantic scenes...just stupid sometimes. Other times he seems pretending to be serious. Is dat acting???????????

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey srk got 58 crores for om shanti om ?

wht are u saying..?

this wasn't anywhere in the news

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude my thread is not srk vs kamal,i asked can sharukh do characters which kamal always do such as abhay,bharateeyudu(telugu),dasavataram(tamil)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
kamal is best in whole india...
he was brought up with a surrounding of film industry..

SK good looking .. even kamal was handsome years b4 .. now also for his age he is damn good..

i think SK acting is stereotype...whil KH is known for taking up different roles..

KH wins by miles ahead...

may be we can compare KH with amithab!!! still it needs a fresh thread to discuss.......

until then KH is TOP...

mediator

Technomancer
Batistabomb said:
guys sharukh is the highest paid actor in asia with 58 crores for his new movie om shanti om,but can sharukh can play or act roles that kamal hasan palys,who is better in action concerns
Sk looks n acts more like a comedian. He may defeat Johnny lever!

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
mediator said:
LOL........But srk is the badshah and hez next to Amitabh in terms of acting...
Kamal Hasan cannot even compete with shakti kapoor,,,!!!!!

bibjee

A d m i n s t r a t o r
mediator said:

कुछ भी कह देते हो.
sK is a very good actor otherwise he would not have been where he is now.

praka123

left this forum longback
do u guys too young to forget baazigar,darr,yes boss etc?SRK can act in such a way that the viewers get excited and hence admire.Jhony lever is doing comedy? :rolleyes: sometimes his tries fouls out in some films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom