kamal hasan or sharukh khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
PCWORM said:
LOL........But srk is the badshah and hez next to Amitabh in terms of acting...
Kamal Hasan cannot even compete with shakti kapoor,,,!!!!!
Sometimes even the stuff that is sold in Pallika Bazar (Deli) is way better than branded stuff. Many times even NIKE stuff is found to be damaged and unsatisfying. But people buy it becoz its a brand. My friend came to my place wearing his latest stuff n told me that he bought that branded shirt for around 700 and shoes for around 1000 (forgotten figures). I revealed him my stuff and showed it to him and his jaw dropped! He asked me the brand and I told him that I only look for comfort and affordabilty. I buy what suits me n brand is irrelevant there. U got the point dint u? And honestly I have that stuff still rockin with me : a jeans (250), some T-Shirts (75-200) from Pallika and shoes (200) from the area around Jama Masjid!!!!

I find people acting in theatres, some ramlilas etc way better than SRK.

SRK may be tha baadshah, but I guess the crowd here is treating him like some religion creator that he is branded and branded means 'always good'. I dont find him even 'mostly good', but 'sometimes good'. He doesn't even come close to BIG B who fulfills different roles amazingly. Kamal hassan is good. But haven't seen much movies of him. I remember the latest one 'chachi 420'.

M not saying SRk is bad. But his style and acting is common now and I dont find him yielding anything different. Even his hairstyle, costume and dressing sense comes same in every movie and with same thing one can get pretty bored easily. With that kinda things in hand I guess even any metrosexual Delhite can do better than that.

He might be known for Romantic movies, but personally I find it comedy!!

And I agree with praka bhai, Darr n Baazigar were good! Indians kinda like John Abraham n I like his style somewat. But yesterday I saw "No Smoking". Now what to say! :oops:

sK is a very good actor otherwise he would not have been where he is now.
What do u say bt Himesh besharmiya n many other such singers? I recently heard some sayin Asha Bhonsle refrained from slapping him or somethin like that. N what to say bt Emraan Hashmi? I remember a gal in the hall sayin "He looks like an autodriver"! Bhatt got a nice puppet!

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
PCWORM said:

wow i think u should start seeing films...from NOW ON....

ROFL :D :D :D :D :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
PCWORM said:

another SRK and BIG B fan BOY.... cant help sorry /////

hi hi hi :D :D :D

ancientrites

In the zone
I say none of them and not even amithab.just look at amithab he should have been sitting at home and taking care of his grandchildren instead doing some pathetic movies like chene kum and ram gopal movies.
I say the real hero is GULSHAN GROOVER the king of bollywood.just look at the amount of roles he has done and also been in few hollywood movies.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
praka123 said:
^^^^
talking telegu.he is saying "Batista bro MR.Khan is where and KAMAL sir where both r diff in there profession.
anna ne peru enti?=bhayya aapka naam kya hai?

i shud try to get a job of translator:D

neeku telugu telusa naa per krishna

praka123

left this forum longback
Batistabomb said:
neeku telugu telusa naa per krishna
konja telesu,naa peru Prakash ande naanu Malayali ;) Baagunnara?.naa classmatesu khammam,vizag,Hydbd,vijaywada nativesu.BTW,i can understand telegu,but fails in learning telegu although my BE(97-2001 batch) classmates out of 70, 30 were Andhrites! :D

Hrithan2020

In the zone
SRK is undoubtedly the king of bollywood.He is a decent actor too who is really media savvy.
But,in terms of acting,he just cant beat Kamal Hassan.He is such a great actor.(Dunno hw SRK beats KH in looks;nowadays he is looking quite old & wrinkled;possibly due to the workouts for OSO).

gopz

In the zone
SRK was paid 58 crores?? And who told you that? Stop fantasizing dude!

Have you even seen Kamal Haasan's films? I am sure you havent! Else you wouldnt start this thread here in the first place.

There is no match to Kamal Haasan's talent in India, its not just because of his experience as someone stated above, but even when he was as young as SRK, his acting skills were far superior to anyone else.

I guess you need to watch a few films of Kamal Haasan to know the difference. If you watch different movies of his, you wont even believe that he is the same Kamal who played a role in a different movie...he does not ACT...he becomes the Character in the movie, in each movie!

praka123

left this forum longback
^sure Kamal is in a different league.I have seen many films of his and he is very different from other actors like style mannan rajnikant et al ;)

SRK is where common man who are construction workers or poor ppl from north india who feels Shahrukh as one of them :) thats why he enjoy this status!although now a days ,it is Intl audience who controls!
and his ways upto the film Yes boss(comedy) was nice.not now :D

still fans are pulling him to top!

praka123

left this forum longback
Mithun Chakraborty was called "Poor Man's Amitabh Bachchan" IIRC :lol:
seems like I have to see this Gunda film?Mithun was at peak when disco dancer and all was released.

Dipen01

Youngling
Well i am a huge fan of SRK no matter what others think of his acting..

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Lincoln

Everyone has critics but not as many fans as SRK has so do you thing all are fooled :eek: He must have something to keep the fan following ?

Regarding variety of roles, just checkout his filmography and you will realise what all types of roles he has..

From Darr - Baazigar - Anjaam - Karan Arjun - DDLJ - Koyla - Pardes - Josh - Asoka - Devdas - Shakti - Kal Ho Na Ho - Veer Zaara - Pardes - SWADES

What more variety in roles do ppl expect ;) Also these are only the popular ones, i have seen some of the other good films which conked at box office.

I havent seen Telegu films of Kamal Hassan so cant comment but whatever i have seen of him he is more of an art actor than commercial actor. Likes of Tabbu, Irfan Khan etc.. He is really good but comparing two different types of actor is just bad comparison..

Well someone from South side must be huge fan of Kamal Hassan as he must have seen many movies of his but overall i think SRK scores by huge margin..

In the end the conclusion is - Ones who hate SRK's acting will never accept that he's good no matter how convicing other factors are. They just can't manage to appreciate his acting :p Many of my friends are same lol.. They will agree to everything with acting...variety...etc but in the they have only one line : "SRK Sucks"

Besides one thing these things like actors and all cannot be categorised or compared. I mean some one might rate Suniel Shetty as the best actor of all time just because he enjoy's all of his movie. Its a personal choice ;) Nothing is wrong or right here...:)

praka123

left this forum longback
I like SRK too :)!.but...it is the ignorance that is speaking!kamal hassan is India's One of the versatile actor.he is not an art actor,but a Highly successful actor.

and South film doesnot means that G0*tee telegu films,JFYI!.even None of the Malayalees,most of the Tamilians etc dont know about telegu film industry being popular.after going outside from my state that I even heard about chirnjeevi,blah blah etc.

Infact Kamal Hassan and Rajani acted in both languages,mainly in Tamil which may be dubbed into telegu.

comparing shahrukh to kamal is a pity!compare shahrukh with salman;- thats OK.but NOT Kamal!Many of his classic films are dubbed into hindi for eg: Sadma. 16 vayasinileye,Apoorva Sahodarangal,Chukappu Rojakkal and more.
It is like you saying Humphry Bogart is a worst actor as he is not native hindi speaker :lol: pity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom