K850 sold--->13k.Countdown C905

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
can u do a review bro ???

dont copy stuff.. instead can u do ur own review .. detailed one ???

so that we can asses the phone ..

i am having k850 now .. and plannign to move forward.. i want to know few things... if ppossible can u PM me ur yahoo ID ??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Those photographs would be hardly 50KB each. :/ Itni Kanjoosi bhi achchi nahi......;)

It's not a problem with pc browser. It can cache stuff. The problem is with Opera Mini. It reloads the images everytime. That's the only annoyance. Otherwise net is unlimited.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, I did not get the phone yet as it has not been released.But, snce it is released in Dubai, i can hope for a quick release.My dealer says that it has been delayed.

*www.phonearena.com/htmls/Sony-Ericsson-C905-Review-review-r_2049.html

WOOHOO!!! C905 nailed it.I want to see the faces of all thsoe SE bashers out here. Look at the next bestseller guys. :D

It’s not easy to create a high-class phone in 2008. Being just a good cameraphone is not enough, and the device has to excel in all aspects. The C905’s competition consists of three good all-in-one models. They not only make good pictures, but are able to do everything, besides cooking.

C905 is simply marketed as a canera-phone but is not much behind its rivals. Its weakest side is the video playback and recording. Even if it was able to perform normally in this discipline, the small 2.4” display would place it behind the other big boys. Aside from that, C905 does well. It has the best flash of all 8-megapixel phones and because of that it’s the only model able to make quality pictures indoors. The software is kind of old-school but is not bad at all. It looks good, offers many extras and is user-friendly. Music-wise, we would’ve liked to see a 3.5 mm jack to add up to the nice musical abilities of the device. Although it doesn’t have a touchscreen and is not a smartphone, C905 is equipped with a very good browser, which is more user-friendly than Pixon’s and Renoir’s and is head to head with the one of the Symbian S60 based INNOV8.

Let’s sum up in a few words: if you are looking for the best 8-megapixel cameraphone and taking pictures with a flash is important for you, C905 has no competition at the moment. However, if you want a well-balanced all-in-one device, bare in mind C905’s poor video capabilities.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*img291.imageshack.us/img291/6910/showimagephpuw8.jpg

C905 looks awesome and is the cheapest 8MP.......

lol just wanna why SE is stuck with those icons they are same on all CYBERSHOTS

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The 8 megapixel power of the C905 is harnessed in the friendly and efficient interface, which we've known - and appreciated - across a number of high-end Cyber-shot handsets. While the handling and available features are well familiar, the camera quality is what caught us unprepared. Photos are so impressive we're tempted to suspect a complete revision of image processing. A minor fix just couldn't have brought such a boost in quality.

Sony Ericsson C905 seems to have undergone a complete rehash of the image processing algorithm. The photos have vibrant and balanced colors and very mild sharpening. Noise is kept to really comfortable values for a camera phone. Chromatic aberrations even in high-contrast or underexposed areas are well under control. The purple fringing has almost completely gone. C905 produces astonishingly fine detail.

The Sony Ericsson team must have put great effort to addressing those issues. We can conclude the C905 will be a tough contender and the shootout we're brewing for you will be a remarkably close match.

Well, there's a beast of a Cyber-shot at large, so you'd better watch out. Sony Ericsson C905 is already in the hands of the first users and for all we know they should be quite happy.

The nice camera-centric styling and solid interface are the right place to start exploring and enjoying a wealth of talent. Indeed, it's a feature set that built-in GPS and Wi-Fi make really hard to resist.

The outstanding camera performance gives the C905 all the reasons to hope for a meaningful and rewarding run. Some minor built quality concerns and inadequate video recording seem easily outweighed.

Now, all of that is more than reassuring if you look at the latest Cyber-shot on its own. But it may get well painful in that small but steep 8-megapixel food chain.

At this point we know the C905 as more affordable than the INNOV8 but that's more or less offset by storage, the larger display and the Symbian blood. With LG KC910 Renoir and Samsung M8800 Pixon poised to take off, it soon won't matter that INNOV8 and C905 drew first blood.

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_c905-review-295.php

I guess, we can be rest assured as to who the winner is. Cant wait for this baby. :D

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, isnt much of a downer.It records sound in Stereo unlike other manufacturers and has a higher video bitrate than the other QVGA ones.You really cant make out the difference on the phone, but only when you view it on the computer.Anyway, Best camphone in the market, no questions.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I have the bucks.13k from my K850.3k from my ipod and 3k stacked up neat. And dad's giving me 10k for my 20th bday. So, C905+HPM-88. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom