K850 sold--->13k.Countdown C905

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
hmmm...Now i need to take a choice..

C905 or XPERIA guys??
Neither. Get the N85. :D OLED display, 5mp camera, great sound quality, N-Gage gaming and Symbian S60 FP2. Plus comes with an 8gb card. There is no better deal at that price. ;)

BTW if you are worried about C905's price, then how can you even think of getting the X1? :confused:

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Not really.i thought about it.I was also planning to get a psp.but, i can bunk that and get the X1 too.

No rubbish,pathetic,disgraceful suggestions like the last two ones please...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buy a very low-end fone and wait for a couple of months so that the price of C905 can come down a bit.

BTW, GSMArena's comparison of the 8mp camera fones: *www.gsmarena.com/8_megapixel_grand_shootout-review-296.php
Talking about still photographs, innov8 is better than C905 during day (according to their taste, some may find C905's images better), but terribly lags behind if we talk about the speed, interface and night shots.

Comparing the video capturing capabilities, innov8 wins hands down.

:)

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
LG renoir takes better pics then C905 :lol:

and will be cheaper.............................

buy LG.........

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
both n82 and n85 are any day much much better buy than this overpriced cameraphone which is not the absolute best in what it does ..anyways get c905 as ur going ga-ga over it ..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LG Renoir is not cheaper.It is 29k too. Actually the C905 is the cheapest of the 8mp phones. Damn this recession, damn the falling rupee.Damn the price. :|

I guess, i will just wait a bit, and see how it goes.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@dreamcatcher...Why don't u get the N85...It will be in ur budget...Have a taste of it and when C905 price comes down , then u can go 4 it after selling the N85...

And if u don't wanna do this, then bunk the psp and go 4 the C905 right now....

utsav

damn busy...
@dreamcatcher...Why don't u get the N85...It will be in ur budget...Have a taste of it and when C905 price comes down , then u can go 4 it after selling the N85...

And if u don't wanna do this, then bunk the psp and go 4 the C905 right now....

he would commit suicide but he wont get anything else other than SE ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Nice. Now post some snaps and don't forget to update to the latest f/w version that came out a couple of days ago.
*wonders how to one up dreamcatcher ASAP* :D

P.S.: Price?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
28k for a phone which doesn't double as a small PC? U must be sitting on a jackpot.

Despite of being ex-SE Fanboy, spending 28k is stupidity

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
was luking to buy the C905.the deal breaker for me was that it wasnt a smart fone.got the 5800XM & ZN5 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom