k790i or k810i

Which phone is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
Though I haven't tried any of these apps on my phone yet...:)
I'd tweaked my k750i and had replaced the loudspeaker and camera drivers...I'd also removed the SMS storage limit...But I don't think I'l be trying such stunts on the k790i..hehe:mrgreen:

Don't even think about doing such stunts on K790i since the procedure might differ slightly and frankly i don't think you will be willing to do such 'keedas' with your brand new phone. :D

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Well, I don't have that original SE leather case or something..
I m just using a normal leather pouch...Its got a velvet finish from inside and a classic leather finish from outside...I got it for some 10 to 15 bucks..
It looks like this:

*img201.imageshack.us/img201/1996/dsc00106vo5.th.jpg

*img135.imageshack.us/img135/2613/dsc00107to6.th.jpg
The phone is not at all bulky..
I find this phone to be absolutely fine...
If u are a gr8 msg freak and if u have been using a k750i, then I will surely recommend u this phone..I tried typing something on a k810i and my fingers literally starting paining...especially the thumb...I mean, when u try to press the # key or even 0 key u literally have to spread ur thumb to cover a lot of distance...I compared the 3 phones side by side...The total length of the keypad of k790i and k750i are almost the same..
Whereras that of the k810i is too long...thus it takes some real efforts to reach out to those keys..hehe:p

In the k790i, they have cramped up the internet shortcut key and the activity menu key wid the general purpose keys...so sometimes u may end up pressing these buttons accidentally...I faced dis problem in da beginnin...but now it doesn't happen 8)

The biggest thing that u'l miss in the k790i is the white LED torch :(
But there are alternatives to it..
There is an application which simply lets u control the red light as a torch...but that wud be a red light...I've even heard of an application in which, the whole screen turns completely white...sounds freaky...but it can work as a torch:D
Though I haven't tried any of these apps on my phone yet...:)
I'd tweaked my k750i and had replaced the loudspeaker and camera drivers...I'd also removed the SMS storage limit...But I don't think I'l be trying such stunts on the k790i..hehe:mrgreen:
congrats on your purchase i am also a proud user of a k790 after using the k750. where did you get that application for the red light. please can you send the link.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for the info Electrokawal. Hey why don't u get ur phone pasted. I got my k750i pasted. It just cost me only 100 bucks.

In pasting a transparent thin sheet is pasted on the mobile phone and it sticks to the body of the mobile phone. The phone becomes scratch resistant. After some months even if u remove the pasted sheet, the phone remains the same way when u had got it pasted....No scratches at all.......

abhinya

Right off the assembly line
Against:
NO edge
Interface some times, slow
For:
Great navigation
tacky, good tactile feedback
I too though the keypad is bad, but man was i wrong, am a hard core on sms and email, specially the T9, Great T9 with intutive suggestions

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I am quite sure the thread starter has made his decision by since since this thread is a year old.
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom