K750i or k550i???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi doston.....

My dad has given me 12000....i wanna buy one of the above fones..

i read many reviews and most of them say K750i camera quality is better.....

Please advice which one is better and why

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Hmm..the k750i is kinda old now, the k550i is the new version, and i guess it has more memory.
Me planning to get it(k550) tom'row fr my sis..anyone who thinks i shudnt..pls say it!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Of course the K550i is better. The keypad is supposed to be not the best one ever, but I think the phone overall is a lot better than K750i. Plus, it is not three years old.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
Of course the K550i is better. The keypad is supposed to be not the best one ever, but I think the phone overall is a lot better than K750i. Plus, it is not three years old.

K550i camera isn't any better then K750i, you can check yourself or read a review at Mobile-review.com

Screen Resolution is also same.

K750i uses Memory Stick Pro duo while K550i uses Memory Stick M2 which is a bit costly right now.

The only reason you should go for K550i over a K750i is the form factor & support for EDGE. Not the camera

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Who said anything about the camera! I certainly didn't.

The last thing I look for, in a mobile phone, is the stupid camera.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Err..since i was buyin it for my sis..she fell in love wid the Nokia 6300 over der..same case like d time i wanted her to buy w700i and she ended up wid 6233..hope this one works fine for some time!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
K550i aint any better then K750i infact K750i is better eva bein a cybershot K550i's isnt that gud atleast not close to K750i,in every damn thin K750i scores better then K550i except for its age,its been quite sum time now since it was introduced,6233 is arnd 9k,6233 better then K550i as far as i m concerned!
6300 is trully pathetic especially its battery backup sux,u'll need to charge it everyday or may b twice a day if u use fm,music player,or cam for sum time.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Well, if you have a sis, or know gals, you need no explanation about why i didnt try to change her mind...
damn nokia..making "cute" fones!!
And the 6233 is arnd 9k, 9.4 in croma...
and to think i bought it for 12.5 k less than 6 months back!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hmmm.. abt the k750i vs. k550i cam.. i'd like to say something. i've personally seen the photos clicked from both phones transfered to a PC.. and lemme tell u something, tho the k550i's cam shoots a bit more grainy pics they are nevertheless fine. the difference is not very much noticable which can be corrected via noiseware or paint.net (both of which are free). so i think downplaying the whole phone for this reason is not fair.

i'm not able to understand how cud se brand the k550i when the pics clicked are a bit more grainier than k750i. but the formfacter and edge do really haf a point to make over k750i. again, the sore point here is the use of m2 cards where are the costliest now!

Stuge

Youngling
I have used both the phones K750i and K550i .I will suggest you to go with K550i .If you are not SMSholic .Screen Size of K550i is bigger .Don't except too much from mobile camras of both they are good for taking fun pictures, not for taking X-lent pictures . .

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
The keypad of K550i is not gud. Due to this reason only I bought K750i instead and 2 tell u the truth, I am glad that i made this choice. Excellent camera, cool looks, gud sound quality, inexpensive than K550i. K550i is only superior than K750i in terms of EDGE. nothing else.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
The new keypad design adopted by Sony Ericsson in all their latest models – those thin keys that seem almost hard to press in fact prove pretty comfortable to use. Keen message fans may get their fingers sore in the beginning, but we are happy with the keys feedback and even people with large fingers don’t have problems with them. The keys backlighting is blue and it’s rather strong and even. However, the two side soft keys for the messages and I-mode are not that good and do not offer the needed feedback when pressed.

Second paragraph Page 2 Gsm Arena

*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_pebl_<b>u6</sony_ericsson_k550-review-128p2.php

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ionicsachin said:
So finally what sud i buy.....550i or 750i
i got a k550i and i love it

sadly no mega bass....bad ear phones bundled and M2 is Coslty !!!!

camera outdoor pics are awesome....am happy...

indoor pics not that good.......but i think if i increase the brightness and take pics properly then i might get pics properly.

Also i compared the sound quality of k550i with my friend ka w700i WITHOUT megbass IT was SAME
but then with megabass ON w700i was good

And Am having one BIG PROBLEM.
the keys 4 and 6 sometimes dont work while typing a message.!!!!!!

Last edited:

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
aks_win said:
i got a k550i and i love it

sadly no mega bass....bad ear phones bundled and M2 is Coslty !!!!

camera outdoor pics are awesome....am happy...

indoor pics not that good.......but i think if i increase the brightness and take pics properly then i might get pics properly.

Also i compared the sound quality of k550i with my friend ka w700i WITHOUT megbass IT was SAME
but then with megabass ON w700i was good

And Am having one BIG PROBLEM.
the keys 4 and 6 sometimes dont work while typing a message.!!!!!!

:) hi!!! remember me so finally u bought K550i......hmm......whts the price of this fone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom