K750i cam v/s W810i cam, which is the best?

Which has the better cam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
hey gigacore i went with the same prob...
which cam quality is better k750 or w810.
i also had w810 previously and currently using k750.
and as far as i can say,
w810 is far better then k750.

yogi_7272

Broken In
i have used k750i :) .. and have tried my friends w810i ..

i found k750i cam better ... although both phones have same camera module .. it may be due to camera drivers ..but the default camera drivers that came with my k750i were far better ..

my vote goes to k750i..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
But with the improved contrast of 810s screen, it looks better on phone. K750 has inferior screen quality copared to 810.
K750, W700 and W800 has same quality screens. It becomes a lil better if u use latest firmware.

Nothing can beat 810 with its supercam drivers. Ask infradude for further help bout supercam on 810.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
i got this price from a mobile shop in Bhopal (M.P.).
i didnt beleve myself but he conformed it for me, and he also told me that k850i the 5mp monster is ready in stock just waiting 4 it get shipped and it would take abt 20 - 25 days more and it will cost abt Rs.16000!!!!!
yes 16k only!!!
i have conformed this from atleast 3 times...
i still cant beleve it...
lets c...

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
its with bill and every thing in standard package.
check out the price *www.univercell.in/component/page,s...acturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/
it says Rs.12999/-
so it may be possible that he might have some stock to clear to make space 4 the upcoming k850i.
i still cant beleve that k850i will be 16k with bill!!!!!!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Sorry guys. Me bit busy these dayz so couldn't post.

K790i @ 11.5k??!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAB it!!!

Regarding which is better. If the stock products are compared then K750i/W800i is better than W810i. This is coz the drivers are better tweaked for better pics out of the box. However since the screen quality of W810i is better than K750i/W800i they appear better on W810i's screen.

But if you just search around the net a bit you will find SuperCam driver. This camera driver is common for K750/W800i and W810i. Drivers are not compatible with different cam modules (for e.g. a cam driver for K750i will not work on W700i even wid the autofocus commands disabled). Hence it leads us to conclude that all 3 phones use the same camera module: MCB770.

I may be wrong tho. But all the info points to this logical reasoning that the cam hardware is same.

Once the supercam drivers are installed there is NO difference in the pic quality in the 3 phones. However they appear better on W810i due to an inherently better screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom