K750i cam v/s W810i cam, which is the best?

Which has the better cam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hi guys,

Though i've used both the phones (Before: W810i, now:K750i), i cant make out which phone has the best cam. some say this two phones have same camera hardware. I tried comparing a Picture taken by these two phones, but cant find out much difference !

Now which phone has the better cam?

Please justify :)

Guys please reply:)

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
the w810i will appear to take better photos because of the brighter screen, but if you put the photos on a comp, they shud have the same quality.

If you want image quality go for k790i.

K

krazyfrog

Quality is same but K750i has the advantage of a lens cover which will protect the lens from scratches and dust and will ensure that the cam performs at its best.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ ring. . well i wont buy k790i for now.

anyway thanks guys. .

But i've observed that pictures taken from W810i appears more brilliant that K750i with flash on, when viewed in computer. Is this because of the Xenon flash that W810i sports?

K

krazyfrog

^^ There isn't any xenon flash in W810i. Its there only in K790i/K800i, K810i and K850i. The flash in W810i is simple led.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The LED of 810i has a lil blue tint, but that of K750 is a lil yellow tint.
Some images looks better on bluish tint nd some on yellowish.
Also 810's cam lens is cocered with a glass with blue tint, but that of K750-its colourless.

@Gigacore
Use da new supercam driver. Its a lil slow on saving, but the wait time is worth it. The images are more crisp nd better colours.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ thanks very much buddy. . . i was really wondering why the images taken my new k750i is yellowish when flash is on. . :)

and the driver you said is for K750i or W810i ?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
both of em.
ask infra dude for better help. o dun own k750 or 810. Me haf W700i. It has another cam driver [without af].

correction .........its nt tint of lens ... its tint of LED ................ but still ... with a software hack :confused: lets see ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom