jus purchased Sapphire HD5670 + Corsair 430W

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
I jus purchased from Prime ABGB:
Sapphier HD5670 1Gb DDR5 -> Rs. 4800
Corsair 430W -> Rs. 2150

I am about to install the graphic card.... need some guidance:

1. Any specific setting needs to be done while installing the card?
2. any BIOS setting required?
3. any care to be taken for power input to the GPU (so as it sould not burn or damage)?
4. anything else??

devilgod

Broken In
I asked the price of 5670 ddr3 version i was getting it for 3600....ddr5 will be costly. I too bought the same PSU in 2100.

i bought the 6570 1GB Ddr5 for 4000rs In delhi.

And no need of extra setting just plug and play;-)

I had a hard time installing PSU. beter if yu check the manual....

OP
A

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
I asked the price of 5670 ddr3 version i was getting it for 3600....ddr5 will be costly. I too bought the same PSU in 2100.

i bought the 6570 1GB Ddr5 for 4000rs In delhi.

And no need of extra setting just plug and play;-)

I had a hard time installing PSU. beter if yu check the manual....
wht needs to be taken care wit respect to PSU??

devilgod

Broken In
Nothing extra..I just stuck on the cable thing...it has a cable that has 8 Pins that you need to connect to the motherboard near Processor fan...

Some MoBo has four pin slots and some have 8 pins...so i dnt knw that thes 8 pins can be seperated in 2 groups of gour pins...thats what took the time ..then i read the manual and did so...:)

OP
A

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
also the Cossair 430W has a 6pin with 8pin compatibility for PCI-Express ...
whts this for ?? My MOBO doesnt show any thibk for this PCI Express pins ... also the HD5670 does nt required this power input ??? any idea??

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Nothing extra..I just stuck on the cable thing...it has a cable that has 8 Pins that you need to connect to the motherboard near Processor fan...

Some MoBo has four pin slots and some have 8 pins...so i dnt knw that thes 8 pins can be seperated in 2 groups of gour pins...thats what took the time ..then i read the manual and did so...:)

Yeah.. exact thing happened to me too .. i wasted almost 1/2 hr to find the information in 2 page manual :grin:

also the Cossair 430W has a 6pin with 8pin compatibility for PCI-Express ...
whts this for ?? My MOBO doesnt show any thibk for this PCI Express pins ... also the HD5670 does nt required this power input ??? any idea??

@OP, you dont need to use those pin/cables :-D .. just wrap the unused cables and tie them with plastic thread and throw the cables in a unused bay :))

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Alive_Hunter, nice purchase. congrats. just download the latest drivers & install. nothing else to worry about.

Top Bottom