hsnayvid

Journeyman
guys to clear your confusion i've uploaded the complete gif:

*img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thechasebeginskg2.gif

hope things are clearer!
its DON 2006 DVD not the old one....

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yeah. The graphics are of new don. We can see that even in old screenshot u gave..

I wish they give something useful in DVD's. or it will be 3rd time in a row I will not be buying digit in last 3 years.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Digit thinks that a Dual Layer DVD would surprise people. But Chip. PC Quest and PC World are magazines who already provide a DL DVD with the issues each month

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
rajivnedungadi said:
Is it the Shahruk Khan DON movie or the Amitabh Bachchan one?
I think each one of us would be having atleast 2 copies of the Office 2007 trial version CDs

I think it is the older one... Both suk

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Quiz_Master said:
Yeah. The graphics are of new don. We can see that even in old screenshot u gave..

I wont trust graphics, cause they put NFS U2 graphics when they gave NFS MW demo, and they put MW graphics when they gave Carbon demo :p

OP
H

hsnayvid

Journeyman
ts DON 2006 DVD not the old one....
check@ *img57.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ebeginskg2.gif
it says: Biggest blockbuster of 2006/07!!!!

multi

lazy bone
may be next year (June 2008) Digit will give DVD of "Aap ka surroor "(Himesh reshmiya & hansika ) :p

:rolleyes:

Who

Guess Who's Back
LOL DON hahahah!! common guys a D&D like fallout or Baldur's gate is way better than Don & it costs much less... Who in the world would want to see DON ???

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Why are they giving DON?I don't understand when there r other cool movies like MI3,Speed etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom