here's a snapshot:

I'm waiting for the issue...
wat about u?
Comments awaited!

chicha

High without substance...
WHAT is WRONG HERE DON????????
Worst of the Worst.
what were these people thinking? i hope they give some nice games to cancel the effect.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i dont think its the don ...it has to be the older one...cummon peaple..don dvd still costs round 499.....and they never gave a new dvd in their subscription plans..

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Is it the Shahruk Khan DON movie or the Amitabh Bachchan one?
I think each one of us would be having atleast 2 copies of the Office 2007 trial version CDs

Last edited:

chicha

i think ppl at digit were captaured by aliens tortured and braiwashed.
This explains "DON" with digit.

chicha

some times they repeat stuff. they once gave office 2007 beta.
ice age was given more than 2 times.
when i asked them they told me it was all from user requests.

jal_desai

In the zone
PLZ PLZ.... NO DON PLZ.... PLZ PLZ.... NO DON.... it really buggin.... plz any digit person needs to read this thread..... Any english movie will be fine... plz plz plz.. NO DON plz

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I know they won't change their decision.They never change..they do only what they want. And at last say "It was readers demand"...are we not digit readers....LOL

vish786

"The Gentleman"
errr.... aaaahhhh.... plz dont... no hindi movies.... any good action english movies will work.... but strictly no hindi movies(fed up with same stories):(

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Good that they did not give any Hindi Titles from MoserBaer, (the Rs.34/- stuff). If they do, they will loose the readership by a big margin, as the Indians lost in the world cup matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom