.JPG to TIFF Converter

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I search in internet for .JPG to .TIFF Converter . finally confused . need suggestion for best of best software . thank you .

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You don't always need a "converter" for everything.

Just open the jpg image in paint and then "Save as" in tiff format. Simple! :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have large numbers of .jpg photo , it is difficult to change one by one ???, then how???

A 72kb super awesome tool compatible for all kind of media format interchange works. BulkImageConverter.

PS: My first google search's 2nd link gave me this. :)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
tiff is typically a lossless format while jpg is lossy format.it is like saving a mp3(typical size 3-5mb) to a .wav file(standard for audio cd typical size ~50mb).there will always be size increase in such conversions.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can not increase quality by converting from a lossy(jpg) to lossless format(tiff).information lost during conversion can not be regained by converting back.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
you can not increase quality by converting from a lossy(jpg) to lossless format(tiff).information lost during conversion can not be regained by converting back.

no. no. no,, I have good quality of .jpg format in my computer , but I have to convert these photo to .tiff format for future , because , .jpg format after some years automatically quality will loss .

mobimonkey

Broken In
no. no. no,, I have good quality of .jpg format in my computer , but I have to convert these photo to .tiff format for future , because , .jpg format after some years automatically quality will loss .

Who told you quality will loss?
you will only waste hdd space after converting to tiff as jpg is lossy. Format only matter only at source.

Top Bottom