JPEG+AVI files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him007

Journeyman
Hi,

I am using latest version of Nero. I want to write cd which can play JPEG files & avi both.

Plz let me know how to do that?

I dnt want to make JPEG file into MPEGAV bcz we cant copy the picture in that format.

Could AVI should be convert into cd's player format before writing?

OR any other s/w for that solution..

rgds
Himanshu

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Him007 said:
\

No it is not supporting the AVI files.
Then u hv to convert it into standard VCD or SVCD format using Nero Express (not Nero Burnint ROM) to play it into ur CD Player. U can add pictures also. Ur pictures will automatically stored in "PICTURE" folder during burning process. If u want to use Nero Burning ROM then u have to create PICTURE folder in data section. and then insert pictures.

Last edited:
OP
H

Him007

Journeyman
bhushan05d251 said:
Then u hv to convert it into standard VCD or SVCD format using Nero Express (not Nero Burnint ROM) to play it into ur CD Player. U can add pictures also. Ur pictures will automatically stored in "PICTURE" folder during burning process. If u want to use Nero Burning ROM then u have to create PICTURE folder in data section. and then insert pictures.
\

& what abt the AVI file, which can be saved in the same cd. Do we need to convert the avi file into mpgav format to play on the normal dvd/cd player?

plz reply..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom