Jobs vs. Gates: Who's the Star?

Who's The Star ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are not stars, because they having not done anything much. They both are appreciated for others work. Look at the history of both apple and Microsoft it is very clear. But both are very intelligent and did not miss any opportunity in life and took lot of risks which we lack now.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ :lol: hey i did not windows was made on its on .... i did not know os x was gifted to steve jobs on a christmas night by santa ... i didnt know that office suite was found by bill gates in his backyard :lol:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Bill Gates. Not only what he has done to computing but also it was his phenomenal success that motivated billions to join it and increase it rapidly. ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ arre wat r u talking girish knows everything look at the history ... :lol: os x and windows/office was gifted to jobs and gates by santa :lol:

If you guys do not know ask simply don't comment
FYI..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Computer
Read this fully and then you will understand what I am talking about

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
:lol: arya; goobi; grudgy u wanna take this its apple so id like u to do the honors

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Jobs does a real good job in his presentation.
I like the way way he took out the macbook air out of a envelope

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Has anyone read the biography of Steve Jobs..
He always seems to be the go-getter,who can cheat,backstab to be successful.(Read that he became CEO,Apple by cheating the very same person who brought him back to Apple).But is really a charismatic person..
Would go for Bill Gates amongst these two..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom