SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^true different things..
but jio did nothing revolutionary in data packs, prices and still managed to grab eyeballs.. just because it's labled as 4G..

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

Lifetime free calling and no roaming charges. Besides giving speeds better than pseudo 4g/3g hybrid plans (from AVoId), they're purely focusing on LTE.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Is it restricted to One SIM One Person ?

Say if anyone bought JioFi with a SIM earlier, that same person eligible for Free SIM with another New 4G device as he received Bar Code in that device...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is it restricted to One SIM One Person ?

Say if anyone bought JioFi with a SIM earlier, that same person eligible for Free SIM with another New 4G device as he received Bar Code in that device...

SIM is allocated per device...I saw one from the people getting 2 SIM for 2 devices

A

amit.tiger12

Stop trolling this thread if you don't have anything to add

Seriously.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Ok.. no trolling from now.. i will add some good info to stop you from whatever you are doing...

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160913/fbb4fd082688f4a932d41e701c67d6d0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Sorry OPO and OPX users
No VoLTE for you
OnePlus 2 to get VoLTE support next quarter - GSMArena.com news

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Experts / Users of Jio 4G can you confirm which statement is true ?

1. Free SIM tie up / issued for the 4G Handset (Not activated yet) need to put in that device for Activation and stick with that device forever....

2. Sim issued and activated and working with JioFi Device not work with 4G mobile (in this case it Redmi Note 3) because it is tied up with JioFi, thus the network will not recognize.

-----Above statement given by Reliance Xpress Mini Store --------

3. After my free sim activate can I change go back and forth between two device...for both SIM ?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Experts / Users of Jio 4G can you confirm which statement is true ?

1. Free SIM tie up / issued for the 4G Handset (Not activated yet) need to put in that device for Activation and stick with that device forever....

2. Sim issued and activated and working with JioFi Device not work with 4G mobile (in this case it Redmi Note 3) because it is tied up with JioFi, thus the network will not recognize.

-----Above statement given by Reliance Xpress Mini Store --------

3. After my free sim activate can I change go back and forth between two device...for both SIM ?

1.Not true
It's an unlocked Sim and it will work on any device
2.Dunno don't have JioFi
3.Yes as it's unlocked sim

Top Bottom