*****I've an Idea***** :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dont fight guys..chill :)
But the leaflet may raise the costs of the mag..which many think is already overpriced :(
How 'bout a pdf on the CD?
I mean, lets start small..once we get good response (and admins...where are you'll?) maybe we can think of a leaflet....
Yes, we are limiting our reader base
But hey..this a tech-mag right? :wink: I'd expect atleast most of it's buyers to have a suitable PC who can look into it...
We can ask for a better "whats on the CD?" intro to make readers interested in this pdf
My views mate..dont like it? well nobody's got a gun to you head :D

@madjeri
Thats what even I thought. Extra leaflet/book means much more work than a bit of extra content within the mag.
And yea, forum talk are to be kept at forum. Putting those(maybe biased, incorrect, provocative, insulting,whatever) things for print isnt exactly what a tech mag does.

@rhitwick.

What exactly I feel rhitwick; Upon much thought; I just want an extension of what Digit is doing. The forum tutorials are featured once a month. I just want it to be featured the same way; incomplete with just few paras; with link for further reading.. and I want more of it. Say 4 forum tutorials?? and 4 on some other tech discussion? Instead of the paltry 1 that we have currently.
Think about it, will ya? ;)

Guys wat happened??
Do u think I'm dominating? Ya, its my idea that doesn't mean my words will be final. Thats d reason I've opened it here, asked ur suggestion, go on, bash me, praise me. U all r welcome. Its no more MY idea, its our idea from the moment u all have started responding.:)

I think leaflet idea is not going to work, PDF is better idea. Composing and generating will be very easy. Even we can do it (kuch jada to nahi bola?).

I've PMed Raaabo, he's not responding. If I again PM him, will he ban me?:confused::rolleyes::D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Cmon. I aint thinking you'r dominating.

But its your proposal, so I thought you own the idea. And we suggest you things. Isnt it? :)

And about PMing admins, try FatBeing this time. ;)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@wise crab...

i was not at all fighting..this is a constructive argument..as u clealry see how many valid and practical things were suggested and decided after that...

@Iron man..

True..

@rithvick...

ur options..

1. for a 2 more pages with the ad space like i said.to keep the costs in check
2. or a pdf. which i think is of no use. since u need a pc and most wil be already members and why read it? or just that the feeling of their posts matter.. :) ...

upto u...

@madjeri
OK dude I just pointed out what I felt :)
But why is the pdf not a viable option?
I mean
first of all we have not recieved a response from the admins, so they might not not be all "gung-ho" about it
And asking for a separate leaflet might only dampen their enthu about it since they are financing an idea which "may" or "may not" work.
So I'd still say that we'll play safe and only ask for space on the DVD for a PDF till
the response towards it grows and then we'll ask for a leaflet
@rhitwick
Who said anyone was dominating? We are a team here, remember? :wink:
try the email id I pmed you
you may get a prompt reply :D

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, guyz...
This might be my final post in this forum (are....for the time being;))
Going to visit home after 1yr...will return on 19th Oct.

Tthere is 95% chance that I won't get a PC with internet connection in my village, so I may not be able to keep in touch with u guyz.

I've PMed FatBeing today, lets c if he replies (I don't want to go to editor level that soon, if its a NO, let it be delayed:)).
U guyz plz continue. If u think its d right time to contact the editor, then go ahead with out me. Ask him to visit the thread and keep it polite and simple.:)

(Now don't start wishing me in this thread, I'm making another thread, after all its ChitChat:D)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well,,
This is a good idea, and I like it. But as thewisecrab has said, this should be kept as a PDF on the discs.
But the guys at Digit seem to be working their butts off each month and this will mean more work for them right? I mean, someone will have to keep checking out the forums to select the content and it's work.

So beta testing
You want in?
I mean..want to help out?
We need to start working on the design of the pdf as soon as atleast one of the admins responds
And judging by this, I think you can help in that...
{off topic}
WHy the f**k are you having a ManU avatar ???? :mad:
I mean
Why? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom