Islam And Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
@H_I_H : Thats why I asked u a general question coz I wanted to see ur reasoning! But unfortunately u seem to follow stereotypically what is preached by 'those' typical illiterates. Ur reasonings are absurd!!

Why does nature give you natural hair and you go to the saloon and shorten it every once in a while?
Why does nature make you sweat and stink and you have to take bath everyday?
Why does nature give the 'women' a hymen and why does it have to be broken for reproduction?
1. There is a vast difference between dead cells and living cells!! Next don't say similar things about nails tooo! Ur logic is of those who don't know what science and logic is!!
2. That is waste!! Another absurd reasoning!
3. And who exactly taught u to reason like this? The thing u r talking about is for feeding a baby when he cannot be fed normally. Thats why tubes r given to a person n glucose is fed when he cannot eat normally. Do u want mother and child be connected like this forever? Do u even know how to reason properly?

Next, how does circumcision help? Is it a waste? Is that skin made up of dead cells? Does that cause any disease? If so, y haven't I acquired any disease yet?

Well thats was for general!! Guess u failed miserably in reasoning!! Did a simple question took that much toll on ur brains, if any, that u forgot how to reason sensibly from "your" independent thinking and outlook?? Do u even know how to have an independent thinking that u r following the typical reasoning given by illiterates following those religious lords so blindly?

Neways guess u have never been told the real stuff by ur religious lord and how can they when they r illiterate themselves? NOW read with ur eyes wide open.......

enlightenment said:
The two main groups requiring circumcision for religious reasons are Jews and Muslims.

There are NO medical benefits from circumcision, and a foreskin is not smelly, does not cause disease, and doesn't lead to cancer. Normal hygiene is required - pull back the foreskin when showering and wash the head of the penis. Make sure you dry under the foreskin too.

The foreskin is a natural protection for the nerve endings on your penis that give you pleasure when you have sex. The foreskin itself is also covered with these nerve endings, which add more pleasure.

When you are circumcised, you loose the nerves in the foreskin, and because the head of the penis is exposed, it develops a protective layer of keratin, which has no nerve endings - the result being that the head of the penis becomes less sensitive.

The American Medical Association and the American Association of Paediatrics both agree this operation is unnecessary for a normal adult male.

Next....

enlightenment said:
Some religions require it but it really is not necessary. The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis. Just keep it clean like you would other parts of your body and everything will be ok. Humans are the other animals on the earth that cut off the foreskin of babies. If it wasn't meant to be there, then why were we born with it???
Circumcision is a religious symbol in the Jewish faith. I don't believe it is in other religions. I think people do it for cosmetic reasons today and because they think it's cleaner. My own son is not circumsized, and it hasn't been a problem. He doesn't have problems with odor or cleanliness. It's actually not neccesary at all, and in fact, there is more sexual enjoyment if they are not circumsized. I personally don't believe in it, and find it a cruel practice.
It is better if you get is done it is more sanitary and helps you keep better hygiene!!
its not needed but i does smell better and yes it is a religious symbol ecspecially with jewish people
*www.health-mediainfo.net/Men-Health/162042.htm
Less sensation, less pleasure? :)

enlightenment said:
Reasons for not circumcising

Until recently the structure and function of the prepuce have not been known. Now its important function as a major source of erogenous sensation on the penis has been recognised. Not only is the circumcised man deprived of this sensation, but also his glans becomes thickened and insensitive. The reader may be puzzled why this was not known before. Males are nearly always circumcised in childhood, and so they pass through all their sexually active years with a circumcised penis and therefore have no concept of what normal feeling is. Furthermore, men do not generally discuss their erotic experiences in great detail with one another, assuming that all share the same experiences.

In North America many circumcised men are now becoming aware of their mutilation and the harm that this has done them, and some are starting to seek methods of replacing the lost prepuce. This can be achieved surgically, and a number of operations are described in the literature 21,22,. Foreskin restoration can also be achieved by nonsurgical tissue expansion techniques, described by Bigelow 7. Men who have restored their prepuce describe remarkable improvement in the erogenous sensitivity of the glans and satisfactory restoration of the interaction between the prepuce and the glans, together with a discovery of the gliding action of slack skin on the shaft, which they will not have known before. Even though the unique structure of the inner lining of the prepuce can never be recreated, such men report satisfaction with the results of foreskin restoration.
In view of this knowledge, it is time the medical profession reviewed the indications for circumcision. There is no excuse for amputating normal prepuces that are merely slow to separate. Where genuine phimosis has occurred, consideration should be given to conservative surgery, such as preputioplasty. Doctors should consider carefully before demanding the sacrifice of the most sensitive part of the penis, particularly when, as is often the case, the patient is a child not old enough to understand what is being done.
Read the whole thing n not just the bolded part!
*www.cirp.org/library/general/warren2/ (Read the whole thing)

enlightenment said:
The foreskin has twelve known functions.
They are:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
3. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion thoughout life.
4. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
5. to lubricate the glans.
6. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
7. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
8. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
9. to serve as an aid to penetration.
10. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
11. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
12. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.
It has so many functions and u cut it? :oops:
*www.cirp.org/pages/anat/ (Read the whole thing)

enlightenment said:
In the past, circumcision has been suggested as a way to prevent penile cancer. This suggestion was based on studies that reported much lower penile cancer rates among circumcised men than among uncircumcised men. However, most researchers now believe those studies were flawed because they failed to consider other factors that are now known to affect penile cancer risk.

For example, some recent studies suggest that circumcised men tend to have certain other lifestyle factors associated with lower penile cancer risk: they are less likely to have many sexual partners, less likely to smoke, and more likely to have better personal hygiene habits. Most public health researchers believe that the penile cancer risk among uncircumcised men without known risk factors living in the United States is extremely low. The current consensus of most experts is that circumcision should not be recommended as a prevention strategy for penile cancer.

Parents who are planning to circumcise their infant sons because they think they will be reducing their risk of infections later in life may want to consider the results of a new study.

Contrary to popular belief, circumcising male infants does not reduce their risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, a benefit that physicians have long been associated with the practice, Chicago researchers said Tuesday. In fact, circumcised men were found to be slightly more likely to contract a sexually transmitted disease in their study of 1,410 American men.

While none of the 353 uncircumcised men ever had chlamydia, 26 of the 1,033 circumcised men had contracted the disease, according to the study.
*forums.govteen.com/showpost.php?p=3069995&postcount=2
This is really something. Don't cry that I have pointed to a forum thread, coz in that thread u have 1000s of links to standard sites. So basically in this I have pointed to a standard repository!!

enlightenment said:
Australia largely abandoned medically unnecessary circumcision in the 1980s, and did so with very little fuss, but in the late 1990s the issue suddenly became controversial. The main reason for this are the efforts of a few die-hard circumcision enthusiasts influenced by propaganda from the USA and other cultures where routine male circumcision is the rule. They make strident, aggressive and implausible claims for the protective effect of circumcision against a number of diseases which have defied normal control strategies, such as HIV-AIDS, and as a means of preventing trivial penis problems in infancy. Circumcision advocates attempt to exploit public fears of AIDS and cancer by demanding universal circumcision of male infants as a public health measure. They offer the feeble and misleading analogy that amputation is just like immunisation, and thus a harmless and effective medical intervention which should be made compulsory.
Talks of people like u?
*www.circinfo.org/

So @Help_is_here, I guess u shud change ur UID to @In_Need_of_Help. Do read the link in that forum thread also. Neways the other links shud be more than enough for an illiterate like u!! Njoy!!

The only thing uncircumsized males get is smelly part and that too if NOT washed for long!! Well, I hope regular baths wasn't an excuse for ur circumcision!! Learn to read and learn to reason properly!!

In the past 'they' believed that circumcision was good and thats why circmusized! WTH, they never banned eating non-vegs, killing goats as it increases the risk of getting diseases tooo!!

enlightenment said:
Ill effects of meat
*higher levels of cholesterol in their blood, and higher rates of coronary heart disease
*increase in blood pressure was seen also when meat was included in the vegetarian diet. .
* Meat can produce serious illness like cysticercosis, hydatid cyst and trichinosis.
* Recently attention has been drawn that colonic malignancy incidence is higher in meat eaters compared to vegetarians. This is due to low dietary fibre in meat.
* Gout, renal failure, myocardial damage can be precipitated by meat diet because of raised serum uric acid.
* Food poisoning is also common with meat eaters compared to vegetarians.
*www.beveggie.com/doctor.html

@Help_is_here_needs_Help : Understand? :)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Offtopic:
mediator said:
@H_I_H :
3. And who exactly taught u to reason like this? The thing u r talking about is for feeding a baby when he cannot be fed normally. Thats why tubes r given to a person n glucose is fed when he cannot eat normally. Do u want mother and child be connected like this forever? Do u even know how to reason properly?
was that ur reasoning for hymen ?

I guess its a check for virginity but no more true now

Last edited:
@ mediator and @yamraj, like many other people warned me on this forum regarding you guys, I guess there is no more point writing something against your absolute absurd and weird reasoning. If you want to reason, you can reason with whatever bull**** you want. Even 'gays' can reason as to why they think it's perfectly normal!! Hell, even 'transexuals' who try to change their gender have their own reasoning!! So, there is no point bringing out your reasoning with such absurd explanations! Keep it for your own fantasies.

Respecting other people's thoughts about you 2, I am not going to waste my time trying to prove to you anything when it's all very clear in front of you! Keep reasoning!! :D

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Help~Is~Here said:
@ mediator and @yamraj, like many other people warned me on this forum regarding you guys, I guess there is no more point writing something against your absolute absurd and weird reasoning.

Respecting other people's thoughts about you 2, I am not going to waste my time trying to prove to you anything when it's all very clear in front of you! Keep reasoning!! :D
Strange that some alien entities also advised me not to get into debates with idiots. Is that a coincidence?

OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
mediator said:
I wasn't really interested in this fight, but dear @apacheman I humbly request u to please quote where is it mentioned about mohammed in hindu scripture and since u seem so confident about all this, do tell which Hindu scripture.
Please link the quote for this too. And if this is what Quran says too and god has no gender, then why do they call "ALLAH" as "he", why not "it"? Also tell if God is shapeless etc, then y do we need to create temples, mosques, churches, etc? Likewise they r unnecessary too!!

Hi mediator, was nice to read ur post. Interaction duz no harm. i am no saint, even i may be ignorant. anyway, cuming to the topic. The first part is about Prophet Muhammad in Hindu Scriptures and the second one on Concept of God in Hinduism.

I) Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in Bhavishya Purana

1. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Prati Sarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 5 to 8.

"A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mohammad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Maha Dev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the Panchgavya and the Ganga water (i.e. purifying him of all sins) offered him the present of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, "I make obeisance to thee. O ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malecha opponents."

The Prophecy clearly states:

(i) The name of the Prophet as Mohammad.

(ii) He will belong to Arabia. The Sanskrit word Marusthal means a sandy track of land or a desert.

(iii) Special mention is made of the companions of the Prophet, i.e. the Sahabas. No other Prophet had as many companions as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(iv) He is referred as the pride of mankind (Parbatis nath). The Glorious Qur’an reconfirms this

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character"

[Al-Qur'an 68:4]

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)".

[Al-Qur'an 33:21]

(v) He will kill the devil, i.e. abolish idol worship and all sorts of vices.

(vi) The Prophet will be given protection against his enemy.

Some people may argue that Raja Bhoj mentioned in the prophecy lived in the 11th century C.E. 500 years after the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and was the descendant in the 10th generation of Raja Shalivahan. These people fail to realise that there was not only one Raja of the name Bhoj. The Egyptian Monarchs were called as Pharaoh and the Roman Kings were known as Caesar, similarly the Indian Rajas were given the title of Bhoj. There were several Raj Bhoj who came before the one in 11th Century C.E.

The Prophet did not physically take a bath in the Panchgavya and the water of Ganges. Since the water of Ganges is considered holy, taking bath in the Ganges is an idiom, which means washing away sins or immunity from all sorts of sins. Here the prophecy implies that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sinless, i.e. Maasoom.

2. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."

The Prophecy states that:

(i) The evil doers have corrupted the Arab land.

(ii) Arya Dharma is not found in that land.

(iii) The Indian Raja need not go the Arab land since his purification will take place in India after the musalmaan will arrive in India.

(iv) The coming Prophet will attest the truth of the Aryan faith, i.e. Monotheism and will reform the misguided people.

(v) The Prophet’s followers will be circumcised. They will be without a tail on the head and bear a beard and will create a great revolution.

(vi) They will announce the Aadhaan, i.e. ‘the Muslim call for prayer’.

(vii) He will only eat lawful things and animals but will not eat pork. The Qur’an confirms this in no less than 4 different places:

In Surah Al-Baqarah chapter 2 verse 173

In Surah Al-Maidah chapter 5 verse 3

In Surah Al-Anam chapter 6 verse 145

In Surah Al-Nahl chapter 16 verse 115

"Forbidden to you for food are dead meat, blood, flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah".

(viii) They will not purify with grass like the Hindus but by means of sword they will fight their irreligious people.

(ix) They will be called musalmaan.

(x) They will be a meat-eating nation.

The eating of herbivorous animals is confirmed by the Qur’an in Surah Maidah, chapter 5 verse 1 and in Surah Muminun chapter 23 verse 21

3. According to Bhavishya Purana, Parv - III Khand 1 Adhay 3 Shloka 21-23:

"Corruption and persecution are found in seven sacred cities of Kashi, etc. India is inhabited by Rakshas, Shabor, Bhil and other foolish people. In the land of Malechhas, the followers of the Malechha dharma (Islam) are wise and brave people. All good qualities are found in Musalmaans and all sorts of vices have accumulated in the land of the Aryas. Islam will rule in India and its islands. Having known these facts, O Muni, glorify the name of thy lord".

The Qur’an confirms this in Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 33 and in Surah Al Saff chapter 61 verse 9:

"It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

A similar message is given in Surah Fatah chapter 48 verses 28 ending with, "and enough is Allah as a witness".

II Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Prophesised in Atharvaveda

1. In the 20th book of Atharvaveda Hymn 127 Some Suktas (chapters) are known as Kuntap Sukta. Kuntap means the consumer of misery and troubles. Thus meaning the message of peace and safety and if translated in Arabic means Islam.

Kuntap also means hidden glands in the abdomen. These mantras are called so probably because their true meaning was hidden and was to be revealed in future. Its hidden meaning is also connected with the navel or the middle point of this earth. Makkah is called the Ummul Qur’a the mother of the towns or the naval of the earth. In many revealed books it was the first house of Divine worship where God Almighty gave spiritual nourishment to the world. The Qur’an says in

Surah Ali-Imran chapter 3, verse 96:

"The first house (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakkah (Makkah) full of blessings and of guidance and for all kinds of beings".

Thus Kuntap stands for Makkah or Bakkah.

Several people have translated these Kuntap Suktas like M. Bloomfield, Prof. Ralph Griffith, Pandit Rajaram, Pandit Khem Karan, etc.

The main points mentioned in the Kuntap Suktas i.e. in Atharvaveda book 20 Hymn 127 verses 1-13 are:

Mantra 1

He is Narashansah or the praised one (Muhammad). He is Kaurama: the prince of peace or the emigrant, who is safe, even amongst a host of 60,090 enemies.

b) Mantra 2

He is a camel-riding Rishi, whose chariot touches the heaven.

c) Mantra 3

He is Mamah Rishi who is given a hundred gold coins, ten chaplets (necklaces), three hundred good steeds and ten thousand cows.

d) Mantra 4

Vachyesv rebh. ‘Oh! ye who glorifies’.

(i) The Sanskrit word Narashansah means ‘the praised one’, which is the literal translation of the Arabic word Muhammad (pbuh).

The Sanskrit word Kaurama means ‘one who spreads and promotes peace’. The holy Prophet was the ‘Prince of Peace’ and he preached equality of human kind and universal brotherhood. Kaurama also means an emigrant. The Prophet migrated from Makkah to Madinah and was thus also an Emigrant.

(ii) He will be protected from 60,090 enemies, which was the population of Makkah. The Prophet would ride a camel. This clearly indicates that it cannot be an Indian Rishi, since it is forbidden for a Brahman to ride a camel according to the Sacred Books of the East, volume 25, Laws of Manu pg. 472. According to Manu Smirti chapter 11 verse 202, "A Brahman is prohibited from riding a camel or an ass and to bathe naked. He should purify himself by suppressing his breath".

(iii) (a) This mantra gave the Rishi's name as Mamah. No rishi in India or another Prophet had this name Mamah which is derived from Mah which means to esteem highly, or to revere, to exalt, etc. Some Sanskrit books give the Prophet’s name as ‘Mohammad’, but this word according to Sanskrit grammar can also be used in the bad sense. It is incorrect to apply grammar to an Arabic word. Actually shas the same meaning and somewhat similar pronunciation as the word Muhammad (pbuh).

(b) He is given 100 gold coins, which refers to the believers and the earlier companions of the Prophet during his turbulent Makkan life. Later on due to persecution they migrated from Makkah to Abysinia. Later when Prophet migrated to Madinah all of them joined him in Madinah.

(c) The 10 chaplets or necklaces were the 10 best companions of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) known as Ashra-Mubbashshira (10 bestowed with good news). These were foretold in this world of their salvation in the hereafter i.e. they were given the good news of entering paradise by the Prophet’s own lips and after naming each one he said "in Paradise". They were Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Talha, Zubair, Abdur Rahman Ibn Auf, Saad bin Abi Waqqas, Saad bin Zaid and Abu Ubaidah (May Allah be well-pleased with all of them).

(d) The Sanskrit word Go is derived from Gaw which means ‘to go to war’. A cow is also called Go and is a symbol of war as well as peace. The 10,000 cows refer to the 10,000 companions who accompanied the Prophet (pbuh) when he entered Makkah during Fateh Makkah which was a unique victory in the history of mankind in which there was no blood shed. The 10,000 companions were pious and compassionate like cows and were at the same time strong and fierce and are described in the Holy Quran in Surah Fatah:

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other."

[Al-Qur'an 48:29]

(iv) This mantra calls the Prophet as Rebh which means one who praises, which when translated into Arabic is Ahmed, which is another name for the Holy Prophet (pbuh).

2. Battle of the Allies described in the Vedas.

It is mentioned in Atharvaveda Book XX Hymn 21 verse 6, "Lord of the truthful! These liberators drink these feats of bravery and the inspiring songs gladdened thee in the field of battle. When thou renders vanquished without fight the ten thousand opponents of the praying one, the adoring one."

(i) This Prophecy of the Veda describes the well-known battle of Ahzab or the battle of the Allies during the time of Prophet Muhammed. The Prophet was victorious without an actual conflict which is mentioned in the Qur’an in Surah Ahzab:

"When the believers saw the confederate forces they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us and Allah and His Messenger told us what was true." And it only added to their faith and their zeal in obedience."

[Al-Qur'an 33:22]

(ii) The Sanskrit word karo in the Mantra means the ‘praying one’ which when translated

into Arabic means ‘Ahmed’, the second name of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).

iii) The 10,000 opponents mentioned in the Mantra were the enemies of the Prophet and the Muslims were only 3000 in number.

iv) The last words of the Mantra aprati ni bashayah means the defeat was given to the enemies without an actual fight.

3. The enemies’ defeat in the conquest of Makkah is mentioned in Atharvaveda book 20 Hymn 21 verse no 9:

"You have O Indra, overthrown 20 kings and 60,099 men with an outstripping Chariot wheel who came to fight the praised one or far famed (Muhammad) orphan."

i) The population of Makkah at the time of Prophet’s advent was nearly 60,000.

ii) There were several clans in Makkah each having its own chief. Totally there were about 20 chiefs to rule the population of Makkah.

iii) An Abandhu meaning a helpless man who was far-famed and ‘praised one’. Muhammad (pbuh) overcame his enemies with the help of God.

III Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in the Rigveda

A similar prophecy is also found in Rigveda Book I, Hymn 53 verse 9:

The Sanskrit word used is Sushrama, which means praiseworthy or well praised which in Arabic means Muhammad (pbuh).

IV Muhummad (pbuh) is also prophesised in the Samveda

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is also prophesised in the Samveda Book II Hymn 6 verse 8:

"Ahmed acquired from his Lord the knowledge of eternal law. I received light from him just as from the sun." The Prophecy confirms:

i) The name of the Prophet as Ahmed since Ahmed is an Arabic name. Many translators misunderstood it to be Ahm at hi and translated the mantra as "I alone have acquired the real wisdom of my father".

ii) Prophet was given eternal law, i.e. the Shariah.

iii) The Rishi was enlightened by the Shariah of Prophet Muhammad. The Qur’an says in Surah Saba chapter 34 verse 28

"We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not."

[Al-Qur'an 34:28]

and regarding your second doubt...the Concept of God in Hinduism.

1. Common Concept of God in Hinduism:

Hinduism is commonly perceived as a polytheistic religion. Indeed, most Hindus would attest to this, by professing belief in multiple Gods. While some Hindus believe in the existence of three gods, some believe in thousands of gods, and some others in thirty three crore i.e. 330 million Gods. However, learned Hindus, who are well versed in their scriptures, insist that a Hindu should believe in and worship only one God.

The major difference between the Hindu and the Muslim perception of God is the common Hindus’ belief in the philosophy of Pantheism. Pantheism considers everything, living and non-living, to be Divine and Sacred. The common Hindu, therefore, considers everything as God. He considers the trees as God, the sun as God, the moon as God, the monkey as God, the snake as God and even human beings as manifestations of God!

Islam, on the contrary, exhorts man to consider himself and his surroundings as examples of Divine Creation rather than as divinity itself. Muslims therefore believe that everything is God’s i.e. the word ‘God’ with an apostrophe ‘s’. In other words the Muslims believe that everything belongs to God. The trees belong to God, the sun belongs to God, the moon belongs to God, the monkey belongs to God, the snake belongs to God, the human beings belong to God and everything in this universe belongs to God.

Thus the major difference between the Hindu and the Muslim beliefs is the difference of the apostrophe ‘s’. The Hindu says everything is God. The Muslim says everything is God’s.

2. Concept of God according to Hindu Scriptures:

We can gain a better understanding of the concept of God in Hinduism by analysing Hindu scriptures.

BHAGAVAD GITA

The most popular amongst all the Hindu scriptures is the Bhagavad Gita.

Consider the following verse from the Gita:

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures."
[Bhagavad Gita 7:20]

The Gita states that people who are materialistic worship demigods i.e. ‘gods’ besides the True God.

UPANISHADS:

The Upanishads are considered sacred scriptures by the Hindus.

The following verses from the Upanishads refer to the Concept of God:

"Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]1

"Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

"Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]3

The following verses from the Upanishad allude to the inability of man to imagine God in a particular form:

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."

"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4

1[The Principal Upanishad by S. Radhakrishnan page 447 and 448]
[Sacred Books of the East, volume 1 ‘The Upanishads part I’ page 93]

2[The Principal Upanishad by S. Radhakrishnan page 745]
[Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page 263.]

3[The Principal Upanishad by S. Radhakrishnan page 736 & 737]
[Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page no 253]

4[The Principal Upanishad by S. Radhakrishnan page 737]
[Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page no 253]

THE VEDAS
Vedas are considered the most sacred of all the Hindu scriptures. There are four principal Vedas: Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samveda and Atharvaveda.

Yajurveda
The following verses from the Yajurveda echo a similar concept of God:

"na tasya pratima asti
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]5

"shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
[Yajurveda 40:8]6

"Andhatama pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste"
"They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements" (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). "They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti."
[Yajurveda 40:9]7

Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

The Yajurveda contains the following prayer:
"Lead us to the good path and remove the sin that makes us stray and wander."
[Yajurveda 40:16]8

5[Yajurveda by Devi Chand M.A. page 377]

6[Yajurveda Samhita by Ralph T. H. Giffith page 538]

7[Yajurveda Samhita by Ralph T. H. Giffith page 538]

8[Yajurveda Samhita by Ralph T. H. Griffith page 541]

Atharvaveda
The Atharvaveda praises God in Book 20, hymn 58 and verse 3:
"Dev maha osi"
"God is verily great"
[Atharvaveda 20:58:3]9

Rigveda

The oldest of all the vedas is Rigveda. It is also the one considered most sacred by the Hindus. The Rigveda states in Book 1, hymn 164 and verse 46:
"Sages (learned Priests) call one God by many names."
[Rigveda 1:164:46]

The Rigveda gives several different attributes to Almighty God. Many of these are mentioned in Rigveda Book 2 hymn 1.

Among the various attributes of God, one of the beautiful attributes mentioned in the Rigveda Book II hymn 1 verse 3, is Brahma. Brahma means ‘The Creator’. Translated into Arabic it means Khaaliq. Muslims can have no objection if Almighty God is referred to as Khaaliq or ‘Creator’ or Brahma. However if it is said that Brahma is Almighty God who has four heads with each head having a crown, Muslims take strong exception to it.

Describing Almighty God in anthropomorphic terms also goes against the following verse of Yajurveda:

"Na tasya Pratima asti"
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]

Another beautiful attribute of God mentioned in the Rigveda Book II hymn 1 verse 3 is Vishnu. Vishnu means ‘The Sustainer’. Translated into Arabic it means Rabb. Again, Muslims can have no objection if Almighty God is referred to as Rabb or 'Sustainer' or Vishnu. But the popular image of

9[Atharveda Samhita vol 2 William Dwight Whitney page 910]

Vishnu among Hindus, is that of a God who has four arms, with one of the right arms holding the Chakra, i.e. a discus and one of the left arms holding a ‘conch shell’, or riding a bird or reclining on a snake couch. Muslims can never accept any image of God. As mentioned earlier this also goes against Svetasvatara Upanishad Chapter 4 verse 19.

"Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him"

The following verse from the Rigveda Book 8, hymn 1, verse 1 refer to the Unity and Glory of the Supreme Being:

"Ma cid anyad vi sansata sakhayo ma rishanyata"
"O friends, do not worship anybody but Him, the Divine One. Praise Him alone."
[Rigveda 8:1:1]10

"Devasya samituk parishtutih"
"Verily, great is the glory of the Divine Creator."
[Rigveda 5:1:81]11

Brahma Sutra of Hinduism:

The Brahma Sutra of Hinduism is:

"Ekam Brahm, dvitiya naste neh na naste kinchan"

"There is only one God, not the second; not at all, not at all, not in the least bit."

Thus only a dispassionate study of the Hindu scriptures can help one understand the concept of God in Hinduism.

0[Rigveda Samhita vol. 9, pages 2810 and 2811 by Swami Satya Prakash Sarasvati and Satyakam Vidyalankar]

11[Rigveda Samhita vol. 6, pages 1802 and 1803 by Swami Satya Prakash Saraswati and Satyakam Vidyalankar]

as from the sun." The Prophecy confirms:

The name of the Prophet as Ahmed since Ahmed is an Arabic name. Many translators misunderstood it to be ‘Ahm at hi’ and translated the mantra as "I alone have acquired the real wisdom of my father".

Prophet was given eternal law, i.e. the Shariah.

The Rishi was enlightened by the Shariah of Prophet Muhammad. The Qur’an says in Surah Saba Chapter 34 verse 28 (34:28):

"We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not."

well,that was my humble effort on ur request. Take care

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
apacheman said:
well,that was my humble effort on ur request. Take care
Ok, I'm convinced! When do I get to behead someone?

gaurav_indian said:
I know who they are :D
I know at least one who likes sticking his tongue to places where the Sun never shines.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
wudn't like to post on this topic as it going offtrack but jus to clear things up:

@apacheman
the first part is completely false. i dunno what is ur source but jus out of curiosity i ventured into the scriptures and tried to relate whatever's posted. i regret to inform you that each point indicated is not even 0.000000000000001% true. i'd really like to kno the source of the info.. am very very curious to know who has so beautifully twisted the facts :)

cheers and peace.....

ps: lets refrain from discussing about religion. it will only create a wide void between us. to me, my religion and to you ur religion. let peace prevail :)

praka123

left this forum longback
I know how it is to be brought up in a strict religious family of some particular religion-every thing is seen only on religious way(just the above veda example to prove islam)-even remembers the silly kids of "deeni"= pro-pakistan zindabad on cricket to sit all muslim students together in a row. :rolleyes: just to show how even young minds are evangelized!.just imagine how hardcore he can become when he is grown up.
the venom is so deeply spread that everything is seen as a part of their pro-religious reason.all religious books are sadly not "Holy" .
One who is into deep religious "awakening" must become a terrorist-proof Bin Laden,Dehli Imam,Ma-adani etc.I know zillion reasons are there for justification.I saw in CNN-those pakistanis and arabs living in England and making violence and Placards carrying "Europe and America belongs to Islam":rolleyes: gr8.just think above religion.can any from super religion can do it?-tolerance for them is Jizyah and dhimmi-research for that words.
few are over the religion though(through education,enlightenement).they are called Human beings with a mind.

mediator

Technomancer
@Apacheman : Do u really think that this is the first time I'm reading the nuisances as such? I told u to post the 'original' sanskrit slokas and here u r posting english mistranslations. Does the word 'original' means anything to u?

Let me show u some light!

"A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mohammad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Maha Dev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the Panchgavya and the Ganga water (i.e. purifying him of all sins) offered him the present of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, "I make obeisance to thee. O ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malecha opponents."
Firstly the word malecha isn't pronounced as such! It is 'mlecha' and it means the one who does not follow 'vedic' practices!! Muhammed and all the ISLAMic people on the other hand do not follow vedic practises, may some noble guys do privately or else they might be labelled as UnIslamic by their illiterate religious lords!!

Secondly I told u to read what word it is written! So, no its not mohammed, its "mohmegda" i.e moh+magda means the illusioned one who gets mixed with all the materialistic pleasures in the world!

May be the word mohammed is derived from mohmegda. What say? As it is well known that ISLAM arrived much later and is relatively new!!

The Prophecy clearly states:

(i) The name of the Prophet as Mohammad.

(ii) He will belong to Arabia. The Sanskrit word Marusthal means a sandy track of land or a desert.

(iii) Special mention is made of the companions of the Prophet, i.e. the Sahabas. No other Prophet had as many companions as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(iv) He is referred as the pride of mankind (Parbatis nath). The Glorious Qur’an reconfirms this

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character"
Mistranslations and blindbeliever and followers everywhere!!

2. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."
U mean his followers will be men who will take path of disease (circumcision), non-veg (diseases as I mentioned earlier) and will be barbarians i.e warfare as u posted? Pityful!

This post of urs tells that 'all' the Musalmaans will be terrorists which some musalmaans condemn here itself!

This mantra gave the Rishi's name as Mamah. No rishi in India or another Prophet had this name Mamah which is derived from Mah which means to esteem highly, or to revere, to exalt, etc. Some Sanskrit books give the Prophet’s name as ‘Mohammad’, but this word according to Sanskrit grammar can also be used in the bad sense. It is incorrect to apply grammar to an Arabic word. Actually shas the same meaning and somewhat similar pronunciation as the word Muhammad (pbuh).
I told u allopanishad is derived as "alla+upanishad" which akbar tried to create. May be u cud show me how "Mamah" is derived!! Also by "mah" and seeing ur comprehension skills I guess u mean "Ma" meaning mother, maha is completely different!!

Thats how How sanskrit works. Even a slightest mismatch of "Vibhakti", "chin", "halanth" can change the meaning of the word completely and I guess thats how people like u were fooled by the mistranslations by illiterates like ZAkir Nair n max muller!!

Next time quote the sanskrit slokas of the same and from standard sites. Also, Do tell which ISLAMIC site did u copied the mistranslations from!! Those islamic sites also tell that Muhammed was a Vishnu avatar or most probably Kalki!

Little they realise that all the VISHNU avatars have sanskrit names and after the end of Kaliyuga, the satyuga is set to begin again. With little info, they make fool of illiterates!

So u want to see some prophecies? I guess u want some real ones now!!

Here's a site pro-Islamic I guess telling rubbish about all other religions!! So here, what it is says about ISLAM.....

Mahdi will be a future ruler (iman), descendent from Muhammad, who will lead the faithful to Jerusalem, restore Quranic law and order, and unite the followers of Islam in a single political state before the apocalypse that ends the world. He is the Islamic equivalent of a messiah. The concept of Mahdi became prominent only during the early Abbasid period, with three claimants to the title: a caliph, a rival in Mecca, and a martyr, in whose name an anti-Abbasid rebellion was led. The full concept of Mahdi as a messiah, however, did not appear until the end of the ninth century CE.
And since u r quoting the mistranslations from hindu scriptures let me quote some real translated ones! This is from Kalki-Purana....

"All the Kings will reign on earth at a time(kalki age/present age). They will be without happiness, full of anger, always violent, ungodly and speaking lies. They will kill the women, children and animals. They will be without valor. They will fall immediately after they prosper. They will be full of lust and they will live for a short time. They will try to unite all the Kingdoms of the world into one world empire. Based on their support, they will [SIZE=+1]behave like Mlecha[/SIZE] in an uncivilized manner and will destroy many people".
We all know who r destroying the world today, who we read mostly in the newspapers! Try to relate the above two bolded parts!!

Next, let me quote some NOSTRADAMUS too since some of its prophecies have been true!! I guess there are more than 100 quatrains. In early quatrains it states about Mahdi's rise and that he will gather his soldiers from northern Africa, pakistan, northern INDIA and indonesia. So I'll quote the ones after the Muslim(Mahdi) forces starts weakening!

Source : NOSTRADAMUS by stephen paulus

(159)Century 6, Quatrain 21

When those of pole artic will be united together,
In orient great terror and fear:
Elected new, supported the great trembling,
Rhodes, Byzantium from blood barbarian tainted.
This is explained to be the cause of "great terror and fear" among the Mahdi's forces!

(163) Century 5, Quatrain 70
From the regions subject to the Balance,
They will troublethe mountains through great war,
Captives of both sexes due and all of Byzantium,
Which people will cry at dawn from land to land.
Libra is explained to be United States. The Mahdi's forces in Turkey will find themselves isolated from IRAN and rest of ASiA and completely surrounded. By this time armies of ISLAM will realise that they'll be unable to win the war.

A few quatrains after that explains that US enters the war 25 yrs after the war started and becoz of huge losses to MAhdi's army, the war against ISLAMIC extremism would be won in short time!! Also is described the fate of Mahdi!

(166) Century 2, Quatrain 2
The head blue will bring to the head white,
As much evil as France has brought good to them:
Dead at the antenna the great one hung with the branch,
Since when caught the King will tell how many.
The explanation says that Mahdi will be caught, unable to fulfill the prophecies set for him and most likely be tried by a revolt among his own troop. He will be considered as a fraud and multi-national coalitions held by religious beliefs, will collapse.

If u find all this intriguing then do read Kalki Puran and Nostradamus by stephen paulus. I gave u the source and there u will find the original form of Nostradmus too!! U can relate everything easily and Njoy afterwards!!

So instead of giving some jokes from ISLAMIC sites which cannot mind their own business and keep telling lies about other religions, may be u shud educate urself first and then read urself what is written in those slokas urself.

No other religious site AFAIK talks about other religions as such. AND its a pity that people like u even post it on boards! Atleast u shud have the brains to link the source of it all!

In_need_of_help said:
@ mediator and @yamraj, like many other people warned me on this forum regarding you guys, I guess there is no more point writing something against your absolute absurd and weird reasoning. If you want to reason, you can reason with whatever bull**** you want. Even 'gays' can reason as to why they think it's perfectly normal!! Hell, even 'transexuals' who try to change their gender have their own reasoning!! So, there is no point bringing out your reasoning with such absurd explanations! Keep it for your own fantasies.

Respecting other people's thoughts about you 2, I am not going to waste my time trying to prove to you anything when it's all very clear in front of you! Keep reasoning!!
Help~Is~Here is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
WHine when u have nuthing better to say! U wanted the "detailed" explanation, so u had it, science, logic, medical reasoning all!! Learn to respect others and not abuse when u r enlightened. I hope "bull***", "transexuals" etc aren't the words u use for ur parents who teach u and the maulanas who preach u and make u a blind believer!!

shantanu

Technomancer
what is going on here ?

long stories.. from where do you people get so much time... another bit of this non-sense talk and the thread will be locked..

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yeesh...sociology textbooks don't have this much waffle...

Mods, please institute a 4 paragraph rule!!! If it takes more than that to get your point across, what your saying isn't worth saying anyway...

mediator

Technomancer
T159 said:
Offtopic:

was that ur reasoning for hymen ?

I guess its a check for virginity but no more true now
Nah, like I said this wasn't the first time I was reading absurd reasons a such. 'They' reason about the tube connecting the mother and child also as such, so forgive me for not reading that sentence properly. U'll find the same reasons everywhere from people like such plagiarising Zakir Nair. Its a waste to even explain them about dead cells and living cells etc!!

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
zakir naik is famous on orkut known as joker Nalayak .. He misinterpret hinduism ..
He has logic of 2+2 = 5

he is stupid person who gave rise to religion compare culture

praka123

left this forum longback
^but these writers appeases the "right people" who wants to see truth to bend the way they want.
I know-Tipu Sultan is seen as a hero.how he apostatize the native ppl... he did to south are known by us and beatifying Tippu as a Hero :rolleyes: horrible! am not deviating just pointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom