Islam And Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
faraaz said:
You don't behave cruelly because your from the Middle East or you are a Muslim or whatever...you do it because you are human. From the dawn of time, since men have been draggin women around by their hair and raping them to today, where a country can rape another country just by SAYING that they have weapons (which they probably wouldn't give a damn about using anyway)...its because we are human. And probably the sickest race on earth...
And that is your excuse for letting terrorist be themselves and kill innocent people at their will? Are you also willing to accept that religions fabricated by "the sickest race (actually, species) on Earth" are also equally sick and evil?

praka123

left this forum longback
the think is the "chosen" cant accept their "foundation" to be weak and the courage to accept the realities and hence intolerance and violence are justified.dont teach how good west asia was/is.the people who learned this culture will have the potential to degrade humanity(which is there acceptable).i am not talking about Dubai(much liberal) :rolleyes: I know the bunch of idiots who thinks that India,Europe & America's shud be "Evangalized" by sword and bombs. :rolleyes: and hoping for the Utopia
One thing must be clear-there needs to be a separation btwn church and state(in middle east esp).I want to tell if at all it is wrong according to ur teaching,waiting for Arabization(in every possible ways and thinks they are superior!) and Islamic domination must be completely eliminated from the minds.mind my words-i know what fire is kept inside the Holy book.I know that any comments means public beating+ removing eyes,pen1s,hands,legs and more.I know how tolerant middle east and pakistan are.gr8 ways to say middle-east are "original".First be tolerant,then only one can have patriotism esp for our country India.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yamaraj said:
And that is your excuse for letting terrorist be themselves and kill innocent people at their will? Are you also willing to accept that religions fabricated by "the sickest race (actually, species) on Earth" are also equally sick and evil?

You call it excuse, I call it reason...same sh!t...

And you say "for letting terrorists be themselves and kill innocent people at their will" as though I'm out there handing out the AK-47s and giving them a pat on the back to send them on their way...

As for your second line..HELL YES, NOTHING good has EVER come from religion!

In an ideal scenario, religion would be good because then everyone would be nice to each other blah blah blah. But then again, this isn't an ideal scenario, is it??

So yeah, in principle, I'd say religion is a good thing...but practically speaking, I say b4lls to religion...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
faraaz said:
And you say "for letting terrorists be themselves and kill innocent people at their will" as though I'm out there handing out the AK-47s and giving them a pat on the back to send them on their way...
Believe me there are many dreaming of doing the same.

faraaz said:
As for your second line..HELL YES, NOTHING good has EVER come from religion!

In an ideal scenario, religion would be good because then everyone would be nice to each other blah blah blah. But then again, this isn't an ideal scenario, is it??

So yeah, in principle, I'd say religion is a good thing...but practically speaking, I say b4lls to religion...
I can only agree with you here. Until and unless we learn not to hate each other for our differences, there is nothing good coming out of anything, let alone religions.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yamaraj said:
Believe me there are many dreaming of doing the same.

Doesn't mean I'm one of 'em. Dude, I just want to KICK the ass of every stupid Muslim who supports these f'king terrorists...because of people like them I was scared to go a day unshaved while I was living in Sydney..

And there was this one time I had gone to a Mosque for Eid and was taking a train back to my Uni while wearing a Kurta...stupid yobos ruin our image.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
faraaz said:
Doesn't mean I'm one of 'em. Dude, I just want to KICK the ass of every stupid Muslim who supports these f'king terrorists...because of people like them I was scared to go a day unshaved while I was living in Sydney..

And there was this one time I had gone to a Mosque for Eid and was taking a train back to my Uni while wearing a Kurta...stupid yobos ruin our image.
It is really sad that Islam, which was once widely appreciated for its innovations in science, art, music and culture, has been reduced to a subset of arrogance and terror.

If only we could eliminate all religions and live peacefully together like those animals in the wild. I wonder if all civilization stands for is hatred and hedonism!

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Yamaraj: What you have said is flat out not true. Just that the media wants you to concentrate on the subset of arrogance and terror. And if what you have said of Islam is true, then the same can be said of any religion out there which has negative publicity in its history. So apart from Mormonism or Buddhism or something, I guess all religions are just as bad.

shantanu

Technomancer
as i said earlier in my posts, Every religion has flaws and bugs ( cant help computerized lang.) , nothing is perfect and as said, a single Rotten apple gives a bad smell in a group of them.. so it is a bad and flase conception that any religion is bad.. its not, its the followers that make it good or bad.. there are hindu and sikh terrorists (never heard of christians) well they may be in western countries.. i have many muslim friends who are much better then my hindu friends..

in my opinion.. the person matters much above par then his religion.. i rate a person as a individual on his/her own doings and not what his religion followers do.. i maybe a terriorist that doesnt make my relatives, my religion a terror supporting religion..

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
faraaz said:
Just that the media wants you to concentrate on the subset of arrogance and terror.
Or as Edmund Burke once said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Maybe the good men aren't doing enough. Often do we hear of fatwas and violent rallies against people, nations, policies, religions and whatnot. When was the last time you heard of a procession in favor of something good? Why is that hatred unites people, with blindness surpassing even that of love?

I don't want to get into the details, but then you're educated and hopefully above the fundamentalism that makes people lose their sanity.

praka123 said:
mind my words-i know what fire is kept inside the Holy book.I know that any comments means public beating+ removing eyes,pen1s,hands,legs and more.I know how tolerant middle east and pakistan are.gr8 ways to say middle-east are "original".First be tolerant,then only one can have patriotism esp for our country India.

There you go again, middle east, you seriously live of stories and fables don't you? And the your assumptions about removing pen1s or whatever is not said or asked to do in the holy Quran which you keep referring to as the Book. It's barbaric people who unfortunately not only exist in pakistan or middle east but also in your own back yard who kill their new born babies just because it was a girl and who exploit woman and use them to the worst extent possible. Oh no praka, you got it wrong, it's not from the holy Quran, it's from culture that you and me appreciate so much of and call as Society!! And don't forget that you and me are a part of it as well!! Just by complaining about something happening in your own society or just becuase you didn't do it doesn't make anyone any better. It is our social and moral responsibility to stop everything we think is wrong rather than being morons ourselves and think why should I interfere in what he is doing.

For all those of you who keep complaining and blabbing and showing off that you are good or any better than a terrorist. Get up from where you are sitting and be of some use to the world and stop bad wherever you see, if you do, then there won't be half of the terrorism that you see today! So, shut your gums and stop cribbing and make a change for yourself and stop ignoring where you see wrong. YOU and ME are the biggest terrorist due to our negligence and ignorance!! <-- Not directed at anyone personally

OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
Ignorance is the root of all evils.
Had every one followed at least his own religion, all would have come to one conclusion.
has anyone of you even tried to read and understand your respective religious scriptures? is there any muslim out here who has read and understood the whole Quran at least once in his lifetime? Duz he even know what is in it? do they know the do's n dont's in it?
Has any hindu here ever read the Vedas, be it the Rigved, Yajurved, Samaved etc. duz he even know that the Vedas prohibit mankind from idol worship? do we know that the Vedas say that god has no image, no form, no gender..same as what the Quran says.
do they know hat Prophet Mohammad is mentioned in various hindu scriptures?
Duz any christian know his bible? duz he know that the bible prohibits pork? well..the list goes on..
its way too simple, To each his own.
Dont just try pulling each other's leg or make anyone feel inferior by any way. dont ridicule each other's opinion. let all hav their say, but only if they know what they speak.
a lot has been said by everyone, its time we act upon it.
let brotherhood prevail!

mediator

Technomancer
apacheman said:
do they know hat Prophet Mohammad is mentioned in various hindu scriptures?
I wasn't really interested in this fight, but dear @apacheman I humbly request u to please quote where is it mentioned about mohammed in hindu scripture and since u seem so confident about all this, do tell which Hindu scripture. Reading the works of some illiterates like Zakir Nair and other show pieces or their blind believers?.....who misterm mohmegda as mohmmed etc then say Mohammed is mentioned in Hindu scriptures?

Do u even know what 'mohmegda' means? Have ur time, take an year, return and then tell what u learnt about the term! AS of Zakir Nair and pieces like MAx muller they even say "Indra called women as inferior to man"! First the sloka which they tell is not there in rigveda and secondly they r known for their misquotations and mistranslations which it seems is their deliberate hobby 'to prove' that 'same' thing exists in Hindu scriptures which exists in ISLAM as QURAN has stated "women to be inferior to man" and hadiths supporting the circumcision of private organs!! And then we have illiterates like u, who don't even read 'sources' and scriptures only posts from orkut communities and blogs, and then give us deadly performances of their ignorance!!

Has any hindu here ever read the Vedas, be it the Rigved, Yajurved, Samaved etc. duz he even know that the Vedas prohibit mankind from idol worship? do we know that the Vedas say that god has no image, no form, no gender..And if same as what the Quran says.
Please link the quote for this too. And if this is what Quran says too and god has no gender, then why do they call "ALLAH" as "he", why not "it"? Also tell if God is shapeless etc, then y do we need to create temples, mosques, churches, etc? Likewise they r unnecessary too!! Please don't troll around if u don't understand the meaning of the title of the thread!

So instead of reading blogs etc, do some reading on the original sanskrit slokas and try to understand the meaning of them urself.

BTW, if by any chance allah and mohmmad were mentioned in hindu scriptures (which are all sanskrit and mohammed etc not being a sanskrit word), then ISLAM must have been a part of HINDUISM. Wat say? Do u even know Akbar tried to write allopanishad meaning "Allah + upanishad" to prove the presence of ISLAM in HINDUISM? TRagically, he failed! Do some research on the same!

U talked like u read all the 'holy books'. Troll when u really have read all of em in their original language. :)
Do practise what u preach! => "Ignorance is the root of all evils."

No where it is written to embrace something called "Hinduism" in hindu scriptures and AFAIK "Buddhism" too in their scriptures unlike some other religions. They dont even say that vedas and GITA come uder HINDUISM. It is this 'embrace' call that makes its followers to do what is written.

VEdas deal with life and how it shud be lived! It sets no laws or boundaries that u have to obey or u have to face something deadly from the religious lords. Its common for people like ZAKIR NAIR and perhaps like u to misinterpret what scriptures n others say, so by laws I don't mean laws dealing with crime!! Do some reading on Vedas first and do find out why they (Vedas, Yoga etc ) are being embraced by west and people from almost all parts of the world now even when it baffles the scientists!! They first disregarded accupuncture/accupressure, then started following it, they commented on homeopathy and then complemented on it, they disregarded Yoga and veda too and now see whats happening!!

I really don't want to turn this thread into Religion 1 Vs Religion 2 , which I guess is ur deliberate approach to divert this thread into one! So instead of spreading ignorance, how about getting some enlightenment? Circumcision is bad, I hope u know that!!

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
<thread deviated to circumcision?>

Neways I wud like to give u a 'detailed' explanation, but first tell me why did the nature give u ur natural skin on ur private part?

mediator said:
<thread deviated to circumcision?>

Neways I wud like to give u a 'detailed' explanation, but first tell me why did the nature give u ur natural skin on ur private part?

Why does nature give you natural hair and you go to the saloon and shorten it every once in a while?
Why does nature make you sweat and stink and you have to take bath everyday?
Why does nature give the 'women' a hymen and why does it have to be broken for reproduction?

You got any more natural questions man? Your logic suc**, so you don't need to waste your time trying to give a 'detailed' explanation.

If you think circumsition is done by only muslims, then you are not realizing that only a very minor part of the entire world population is not circumcized! Wake up from your darkened natural thoughts unless you don't want to have your stuff looong...:D :D

Forgive my language if it is vulgar, but the above statement was necessary. BTW, I don't want to take this topic offcourse anymore. You are just one of those who starts defending yourself and talk about religion in this mess, just refer to my last few posts and people who have posted after that! Don't waste your time anymore trying to distinguish yourself from a terrorist!!

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Help~Is~Here said:
Why does nature give you natural hair and you go to the saloon and shorten it every once in a while?
Why does nature give the 'women' a hymen and why does it have to be broken for reproduction?
Pathetic attempt at logic!
Circumcision is a cult ritual, devised as an offering to god(s). There is nothing "religious" or "divine" about the procedure, apart from it being a cruel act against infants. Grow up!

Help~Is~Here said:
If you think circumsition is done by only Muslims, then you are not realizing that only a very minor part of the entire world population is not circumcized!
Circumcision is a semitic trait - common among Jews, Muslims and some Christians. And according to a WHO report, only 30% of the male population worldwide is circumcised. AFAIK, 70% is not "very minor" part of the pie.

Help~Is~Here said:
Don't waste your time anymore trying to distinguish yourself from a terrorist!!
I will call myself a terrorist when I get the chance to behead an idiot.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Help~Is~Here said:

no offense dude, but why dont u speak something sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom