Islam And Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
There are hindu terriorist groups too.. sikh too.. its not only muslims.. in every thing as we say it ,, all five fingers are not alike.. so you cant blame all of the community or religion just because of some bad in it.

it has become a normal thinking now-a-days that muslims are terrorists. well can anyone explain what a terrorist is ?
isnt bush a terrorist then ?
well he is not , because he lead a most powerfull nation among the group.
America is land where duality leads.

i wont say much on the topic.. but reading the first line itself makes me a bit tensed.. i wont edit anything.. as the topic is going in discussion.. but this kind of threads should not be posted, which can hurt some values of a person..

The thread was not reported, i dont know whether i should have posted this or not.. but my heart said me to write..

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^ Shivsena and Bajrang dal are those groups.They do gundagiri everywhere.Someone has to stop them.They dont want any north indian there why?Any Indian can go anywhere in India noone can stop them.

shantanu

Technomancer
Sourabh sign : You can think i am wrong.. but thats no reason to stop thinking.. :p

@arsenal : you are right..

praka123

left this forum longback
First dont be so "religious"-that will make you a terrorist!

One Word-Let the brain of the "religious" be open.there is something to do when we hear that Muslims in India are under religious persecution :lol: that too spreaded by/from our neighbors Islamic Utopias!(noted from some south asia forums).believe it!India gives you the freedom which "saudi-arabia" can only dream of :-| .being religious is good.but don't let u immerse and follow each and every word of your Holy Book(s) atleast consider this is 21st century.Let be we courteous to our nation first.let us see the different religions coexist peacefully(not all areas).
there is something which the teachings have to do with terrorism.never ever go with the word jihad.Leave the brain-wash of whole Islamic world be united,others be eliminated etc etc. Just read the words of what Islamic Khalipfite will offer for us:
The Moplah rebellion (also known as the Mopla riots) was a British-Muslim and Hindu-Muslim conflict in Kerala that occurred in 1921. During the early months of 1921, multiple events including the Khilafat movement and the Karachi resolution fueled the fires of rebellion. A rumour spread amongst the Moplahs that the British rule had ended and the Islamic Caliphate had been re-established at Delhi.
According to one view, the reasons for the Moplah rebellion was religious revivalism among the Muslim Moplahs, and hostility toward land-owning Hindu Nair community and the British administration that inevitably supported the latter.
[...]
On Aug 20, the first incident of the rebellion occurred at Tirurangadi when the District Magistrate of Calicut with the help of troops attempted to arrest a few Moplah leaders who were in the possession of arms, resulting in clashes.
Arsonists took to the street, burning and destroying government property. The initial focus was on the government, but when the limited presence of the government was eliminated, Moplahs turned their full attention on the Hindus. One Mohommed Haji was proclaimed the Caliph of the Moplah Khilafat and flags of Islamic Caliphate were flown. Ernad and Walluvanad were declared Khilafat kingdoms.
[...]
. The rebellion was considered as a jihad against all non-Muslims (Hindu and British) to impose Islamic rule in the area.
Annie Besant stated: "They Moplas murdered and plundered abundantly, and killed or drove away all Hindus who would not apostatise. Somewhere about a lakh (100,000) of people were driven from their homes with nothing but their clothes they had on, stripped of everything...Malabar has taught us what Islamic rule still means, and we do not want to see another specimen of the Khilafat Raj in India."[1]

Interpretation

It is important to note that the Moplah riots came just after the all-India Khilafat agitation supported by Muslim leaders and Mahatama Gandhi to avoid the elimination of the Islamic Caliphate. The Islamic caliphate was eventually abolished in 1924 by Mustafa Kemal Attaturk the dictator, strongman and father of Modern Turkey. When Attaturk did that he "pulled out the rug" from the whole Khilifat movement. This offers a strong indication that a large section of the Moplahs also saw the affair as a jihad or holy war against the British. But Hindus(kafirs) were target and killed. Nearly 30,000 hindus were killed, thousands of innocent hindu women were raped and thousands converted forcibly.
read:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopla
(Moplas are Malabar muslims who are converted by Malik ibn Deenar in the Prophets era itself in Kerala.The Muslim Mappilas are the earliest known Indian Muslim community, having existed since the 8th century AD, when Arab merchants who had long been trading with the Chera kingdom converted them to Islam, based on the preachings of monotheism by Muhammad in Arabia
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moplah#Muslim_Mappilas
)

we,the other indians or what u call non-muslims are not like some saudi/arab warlords who is getting ur eyes removed,parts-parts removed.this nation is something which is different,better than the crude middle-eastern barbarians existed so many centuries ago.this is a country which got a better civilization which is to be respected.never take Hinduism as a religion.it is the culture of India.be it south,west or eastern parts.only some organizations makes the name that Hindu are different.remember "Atidhi Devo Bhava" and that generosity allowed semitic religions prosper here too.
and before expecting me to be a "hindu" -let me disclose to you-I am not a Hindu-if that is what ur particular of.I have seen this behaviour for eg: one user here in this forum has "detected" that this forum is a "hindu" forum.wth? :shock:
MY Muslim Bro,dont be paranoid and divide ppl as muslims and non-muslims.let not "completely" follow the teachings.have some rational thinking too.without enemity,without sword and not a swashbuckler -me :)

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Re: First dont be so "religious"-that will make you a terrorist!

praka123 said:
One Word-Let the brain of the "religious" be open.there is something to do when we hear that Muslims in India are under religious persecution :lol: that too spreaded by/from our neighbors Islamic Utopias!(noted from some south asia forums).believe it!
one reason they do this is, those people cannot see india prosper.

Last edited:

vaithy

In the zone
Hello Praka123,
As a native of Kerala, you know very well the history of Kerala, than me. But I found, it is not very much clubbing the Moplah rebellion, with that of, Muslims fundametalist's, To day Madani may be their idol,(although they hate idol worship, bowing to Laden's pictures often caused them to be distanced from the teachings Mohammed) but they are actually the sons of the soil, and they are different from thus they come from invading races.. from my childhood I have the opportunity to know the differences from various Muslims communities in India...Except moplah all others are either converted hindus, or mixed races and have three hundreds years History where as Moplah has more than thousand year History. They took pride being part of Indian culture.. any foreign Muslim visitor to their House will feel they come to some sort of Hindu Home.. I know, the rebellion has made deep wound in many Keralaite, but there are different versions there.. it is high time to forget that incidents and build a prosperous state...

with regards,
Vaithy

praka123

left this forum longback
I just wantedto make things clear.so took that as an example.
and how these ppl expected a Islamic kingdom!!!
reg,lineage:
Moplah's,Byari's of Mangalore and Gujarath Kacchi Memons are supposed to be native Hindus assimilated to Islam by arab.if u visit Kodungalloor,near Ernakulam-u can see Cheraman Palli(masjid) which is like a temple itself.
not only Moplah's,the Syrian Christian diaspora here is converted by St.Thomas during AD52 itself.the churches inside looks similar to temples.also these Syrian Christians unlike Goan or Mangalorean Christians are not force converted.Syrian Christian's are claiming their ancestory on Namboodiri Brahmins,Yahoodi's(judist).they are culturally the same as Native Hindu's.and are upper class.
^^^just quoted for ur information.
you seems to get the wrong picture reg that.while i Know that there is this Thulukkar's(Rawther,Labbai,etc) which are also here in kerala-they are not native to TN.there is some mix.that's all.then there is urdu speaking Dakhani's eg:Hyderabad.

reg Ma-adani i have heard myself his speeches loong back-he can motivate ppl to do whatever and getting provoked.now i hope he be silent as he claims. :-|

I just Hopes Patriotism be part of all Indians without mixing Religions in btwn.

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Re: First dont be so "religious"-that will make you a terrorist!

praka123 said:
I have seen this behaviour for eg: one user here in this forum has "detected" that this forum is a "hindu" forum.wth? :shock:
MY Muslim Bro,dont be paranoid and divide ppl as muslims and non-muslims.
i later corrected him by replyin to his comment.
Let peace prevail!!!

Aberforth

The Internationalist
faraaz said:
My cousin was admitted to the Stanford Graduate School of Business...but he is now being denied a Visa because he is Muslim. No other reason...he got a 750 on his GMAT, he had a 3.9/4.0 GPA, he was the only Indian fresher to be admitted to the GSB in a LONG time. AND he was granted a visa once before already for his engineering course...he opted not to do that but go to Australia instead though. And now he applied for his VISA 3 months ago. It has still not come and they say that it probably wont.

Americans have a deep rooted xenophobia and bias, yes. A Russian friend of mine got admitted to Princeton and Berkeley but ended up with a visa rejection as he grand uncle was once a KGB agent in a NATO country and well, caused a few problems for Americans. US still likes to think in the Cold War scheme of thought, perhaps they miss that action and adrenaline rush. Anyway that friend of mine said some bitter truths to the embassy official once he knew he wasn't getting into US.

vish786 said:
except the indians living their. :p

Can't say the same about all of them. I have a couple of cousins there, college educated and all but believe in Ninja warrior and alien conspiracies. :D

@Praka123, I couldn't say it in the last post I put up, because by the time I submitted it, the thread was closed. So, I will say this once again.

You keep saying about the 'barbarism' or 'warlords' in the middle east who do stuff like out your eyes and what not. I have to ask you here as to how many days or months have you stayed in the middle east and how many incidents have you witnessed?

You see, it's quite easy to get mislead here. There are a lot of crappy assumptions and stories which are completely and utterly propostorous about the middle east. Some fantasy boy might be exagerrating things. So, please stop assuming that the middle east doesn't give you any freedom or that it's a barbaric country. For the one's who really lived there will tell you how much security and freedom those countries offer than our own country does.

Please don't come back and tell me the story you read about in the paper about a indonesian maid killed by the houseowner. Please think about the countless atrocities and brainless acts of genocide and religous violance happening in our own country before getting out to comment or fix other countries.

Don't take is personally. Just a request from my side.

faraaz

Evil Genius
You don't behave cruelly because your from the Middle East or you are a Muslim or whatever...you do it because you are human. From the dawn of time, since men have been draggin women around by their hair and raping them to today, where a country can rape another country just by SAYING that they have weapons (which they probably wouldn't give a damn about using anyway)...its because we are human. And probably the sickest race on earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom