is ZURKER a new social networking site? :O

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys.

I read this on my friends wall :

Hi...friends...
As u already know that facebook ceo and founder mark Zukerburg has stolen the idea of facebook from two twin brother in harvard university in 2001..... later on they complaint and got 650 million dollar in 2007......

in 2009 they started a new project(ZURKER) and launched the beta version in dec 2011........... ....u can join it now and become a share holder of this website........ ...........this rocking feature of share is added by them........... .....currently there are thousands of member joining this web site in uk alone per day...........totally free , new features than facebook and g+.............IT will rule the future definately..... ............... ........join today and become share holder now from india .... dont use different country ip to join..... because as beta it is limited to 7 country only........... India n US ppl can create their account ....

facebook worth 50 billion today but its users getting 0% ....... so this new idea is invoked by the twin...And its really Good!!
Click on the below link to join.. you can only join on referral.

-snipped-

[YOUTUBE]zeYy0ZwzXPI[/YOUTUBE]

Is this new social networking site? If anybody knows about it, plz explain it. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Re: is ZURKER new social networking site? :O

Another attempt to create 'teh' new social network.

mitraark

Decrepit

Is this site really from the Winklevoss twins ? Google is just showing up some blogs where the authores themselves are promoting the referrals to get a share or two.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Has anyone joined this one? What are their views?

..and how does someone become a share holder of a website and without paying for it?

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

..and how does someone become a share holder of a website and without paying for it?

that too i didnt get the concept of VSHARE ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

The terms and conditions are written by a passive-aggressive person.

Every 3 lines it was compared to FB and G+. How they have best talents whereas Zurker is depending on user ideas only...blah, blah, blah

abhidev

Human Spambot

I think they are making use of those names to get famous and attract attention....if at all they wanted to compete with FB or google...their UI should have been atleast comparable. seems spam to me.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.

more pertinent question is how can you be shareholder of a company which hasn't gone public.

What a fail. Can't believe people are falling for this crap.

Also:

*pages.zurker.in/investors
*pages.zurker.in/custodians

LOL

What's the point of Zurker since we already have Facebook and Google+?

Zurker is fundamentally better than FB. FB and G+ are driven by corporations with their corporate goals. Zurker is owned by its member Its product is designed to do just one thing, work well for the members, and corporate revenue is passed on to the members.

Uh, right.

In addition, note that Zurker relies on small investments from many users for funding. So please do invest even if it's just a few bucks.

Begging for investment..
Stay away.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Zurker Review!

Looks like another marketing campaign. All this guy is saying are the advantages of Zurker and no description of what the UI is like and what functionality it provides.

I say FAIL review.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Update:
Curiosity got the best of me and I joined to see what its all about. I stumbled upon this guy who happens to be promoting it. I asked him something then when I reposted, it says:
*i.imgur.com/lUAli.png
Is this freedom? I should be able to post on a wall as many times as I want. But I am restricted to one per wall WTF. I will have to comment in my previous post in order to convey further messages.

Update: It forces you to tag friends while accepting. You will not be able to accept a friend request otherwise.
Posted via Mobile Device

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

To be worth anything a company must have what is called "value". Value is generated when people use their services for their uses, like how we are addicted to fb. FB is valued because we are persistent in visiting it everyday and occasionally click on ads and even 'like' some of them.

COnsider the situation here. You join this site to make money. The money from the ads will be passed on to you, they say. Why would a company want to place ads here, when they know that all the users are here only to click on ads randomly and get some quick cash?
Companies place ads in fb because they can create brand loyalty. They can expose themselves to the public through pages that the public is sure to use.

Essentially, what i mean to say is that this Zurker thing is a scam/FAIL. There is no harm probably in trying it out. But don't get involved trying to make money. You aren't.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I thought Zurker was was parody on Mark Zurkerberg.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

To be worth anything a company must have what is called "value". Value is generated when people use their services for their uses, like how we are addicted to fb. FB is valued because we are persistent in visiting it everyday and occasionally click on ads and even 'like' some of them.

COnsider the situation here. You join this site to make money. The money from the ads will be passed on to you, they say. Why would a company want to place ads here, when they know that all the users are here only to click on ads randomly and get some quick cash?
Companies place ads in fb because they can create brand loyalty. They can expose themselves to the public through pages that the public is sure to use.

Essentially, what i mean to say is that this Zurker thing is a scam/FAIL. There is no harm probably in trying it out. But don't get involved trying to make money. You aren't.

Indeed. Besides there is nothing cool about this site. Bad UI design will attract only morons.

I looked up Zurker on Wikipedia, there is no entry, if it is the next big thing, there ought to be some entry there. Also, there is no connection to the Winklevoss brothers as many are claiming it to be.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought Zurker was was parody on Mark Zurkerberg.

Even I thought so.
Posted via Mobile Device

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

Wha? There is like 5% seriousness to all this? I got that message OP posted in my email inbox (even though I'm not on FB), and I thought it was some scam thing. So I just pressed "Spam" and went along my merry way.

Top Bottom