Is your Dataone slow lately ? (For BSNL datone USER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Saahib

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
Its is so simple .. nothing hard..
Just that now as you have 2mbps speed means, now you are downloading and upload data 8x speed.. means even if you are doign normal suring then still (I m just talkinga bout normal surfing , not downloads) its likely to be possible that you will eat 3x data transfer as compared old times.

Hope I am clear.
But they have increased cap to 2.5 GB instead for plan500 and also on other plans.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
My net connection was completely down from yesterday evening till today afternoon 12.3 :mad: What the hell is wrong with this &^%^%#$%$# BSNL?????:mad: :mad:

OP
Saahib

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
BSNL need something to do with them ..
From today morning, its not able to open many site.. I think some problem with international link again.. speeds are fine now but I have to use google webaccelerator in order to access thinkdigit site.. otherwise its not able to open thinkdigit but google accelerator is giving problem on few sites.. ie . in login.. btw.. in 1 hr usage.. its saying that I have saved 21.4 minz.. man.. is it ?

Are you any facing same problem in bsnl.. ie not able to open certain sites but can open few ?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Ricky said:
BSNL need something to do with them ..
From today morning, its not able to open many site.. I think some problem with international link again.. speeds are fine now but I have to use google webaccelerator in order to access thinkdigit site.. otherwise its not able to open thinkdigit but google accelerator is giving problem on few sites.. ie . in login.. btw.. in 1 hr usage.. its saying that I have saved 21.4 minz.. man.. is it ?

Are you any facing same problem in bsnl.. ie not able to open certain sites but can open few ?

Yes, nowadays some sites, especially thinkdigit takes more time to open. I was also wondering why! But downloading big files are faster than before.
Edit:
Even posting this reply took about 3 minutes after clicking 'submit reply'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom