Is using Credit Card for online payment safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm trying to register in one of the forums online. They are asking for minimum payment for registration. Normally I dont use Credit Card for online transactions. Do you think its safe to use Credit Card for online payments? I know for some of them this question may sound little to archaic. But I want to be safe. Are there any other options available to make the payment? What are the safety measures that I should take if at all I have to make payment through CC? Do's and Dont's

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Check what kind of encryption they are providing for transaction...
And also check for authenticity and reviews of the forum to be on the safe side...

ahref

In the zone
If there is paypal option, register at paypal and use that. I always prefer paypal over CC.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ajayritik said:
I'm trying to register in one of the forums online. They are asking for minimum payment for registration. Normally I dont use Credit Card for online transactions. Do you think its safe to use Credit Card for online payments? I know for some of them this question may sound little to archaic. But I want to be safe. Are there any other options available to make the payment? What are the safety measures that I should take if at all I have to make payment through CC? Do's and Dont's
Which site is it??

boosters

In the zone
When you are buying something on website from CC, you have to see the website SSL and which payment transaction they are using.

darryl

Right off the assembly line
Online credit or debit card payment. They are generally accepted by businesses when they sell online. The card issuer or a third party such as WorldPay or SecureTrading verifies the card information and pays the seller after deducting a commission. For consumers, paying with a credit card gives them a degree of security against non-delivery or fraud but only for transactions.

Free Credit Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom