Is UR NOKIA geniune??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
hi fnds i got this from net, not my own [:grin:no cheating:grin:] just thought of sharing with u guys

Would like to know ifyour mobile is original or not?!!
Press the following on your mobile *#06#and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears
check the 7th and 8th numbers

123456 7th 8th 9101112131415
Phone serial no.
xxxxxx??xxxxxxx

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 02or 20 that mean it was assembledin theEmirates which is very Bad quality :-x:-x

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 08 or 80 that means it was manufactured in Germany which is not bad;-);-)

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 01 or 10 that mean it's manufactured in Finland which is Good :):)

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 00 that means it was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality ... :smile::smile:

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 13 that means it was assembled inAzerbaijan which is very poor quality and potentially very dangerous to your health!!! :x:x

whats ur, my 2700 got 02

Gauravs90

geek........
This is total crap. Mine is 00 and it says clearly made in germany.

Nokia 3230

Nokia phones made all over world uses same parts. So no difference were phones are manufactured

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
my phone has 03 which means that it is manufactured on the 3rd planet of solar system,which is earth. this means that the phone will be approved by FCC and is deemed safe to use!!

p_dude

Broken In
someone created this same thread over at chip forum and the mods locked it why cant we just do the same to stupid threads like this on this forum too?

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
someone created this same thread over at chip forum and the mods locked it why cant we just do the same to stupid threads like this on this forum too?

oK man don`t get angry, you can close this thread if youy want to. I stumble it when i was surfing the net, so just thought of sharing this with you guys.
See no hard feelings.:-o:-o:?:?

ECE0105

In the zone
It seems fake... My old Nokia 1600 shows 01 , but the sticker inside the battery compartment and the box states that it is "Made in India".

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i think the topic should be changed to how bad/good quality is your cellphone...:p..what has it got to do with genuine or not?

was just googling about it & found this with similar post,dude did u just pick this up from another thread... :p ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom